zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
I did get the Elf to accept the Vassalage. She was the only one though.
Shes not the only one the stone duke and slammander chick will also request to become your vassals if you have a large enough army allowing you to take them over. Either then that you will likely have to take over most others

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
can someone pls give a fix for why the game freezes whenever i try to use too many units it become like whenver i try to get in more units in the battle i just have my game freeze and then it crashes

foxyxmas

Jul 15, 2018
Just a note, you can marry the vampire girl elizabeth after defeating the vampire lord, and she'll come live with you in the mansion. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the succubus, and how to get shelfield city to do literally anything. I can't diplomacy or invade because they've done nothing

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
Just a note, you can marry the vampire girl elizabeth after defeating the vampire lord, and she'll come live with you in the mansion. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the succubus, and how to get shelfield city to do literally anything. I can't diplomacy or invade because they've done nothing
Okay for that city you need your mc to stay unmarried until the 10th month then they will approach for marriage and y0ou can decline or invade them

Reactions: Seinks

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Shes not the only one the stone duke and slammander chick will also request to become your vassals if you have a large enough army allowing you to take them over. Either then that you will likely have to take over most others
I was just saying she was the only one I got to take it. The stone guy was already beaten and the fire girl wasn’t someone I wanted to take over anyways.

Midokuni

Sep 16, 2020
As far as I can tell the Vassalage button does nothing, the favorability meters for the girls in your mansion do nothing, and the 'peace' button does nothing, because nobody ever accepts a peace offer. You can't marry Lyna or the princess from that other human country. The only girls that actually move to your mansion when you marry them are the dragon girl and the nomad girl. And the succubus if you take her offer at the end of the year. You can also marry the elf leader, the centaur, the hammer chick from the north island, and the duchess from that country that gets attacked early on if you help her. None of them do anything though.
Vassalage and Peace both work though.
I've had Vassalage work on the Stonemen and Sprits
Likewise, I've had Peace work on Volcano and Aurora

Apluss

Apr 20, 2018
How many army i need to make them vassal?

Reactions: dsavaldorx
Apr 19, 2022
Decent game, kinda wack some factions don't give you the gallery scene unless you help them in a specific way. Marrying them afterwards doesn't reward the scene.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
As far as I can tell the Vassalage button does nothing, the favorability meters for the girls in your mansion do nothing, and the 'peace' button does nothing, because nobody ever accepts a peace offer. You can't marry Lyna or the princess from that other human country. The only girls that actually move to your mansion when you marry them are the dragon girl and the nomad girl. And the succubus if you take her offer at the end of the year. You can also marry the elf leader, the centaur, the hammer chick from the north island, and the duchess from that country that gets attacked early on if you help her. None of them do anything though.
You get a cg for the duchess in one of the endings if you marry her.
But yeah most of the options don't matter, like how research doesn't matter nor most of the buildings. Just max out on the money one and you'll basically blitz the game.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
So, it's pretty much looks like Sengoku Rance crossed with couple of old flash games. But only looks. Beginning is pretty decent, but feels like they started to make normal game and then decided that "Whatever, we don't need to go too far from shovelware level".
So every part of the game is underdelivering.
The faction stories are barely there, your choice of waifu is barely matter, especially if it is not Aurora, all girls have one Live2D scene, most of them don't even have variations in this scene, and some (but not all) of them have 1 or 2 static image on top.
The battles itsef also ill thought with how bases have no own defensive capabilities, how you need to actually waste a minute or so to actually reach and destroy enemy base when there is no enemy units left and no static defences either and AI in the battle being absolutely retard.
So it looks much better than actually feeling in play.

Reactions: Hajtand
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes