Midokuni

Sep 16, 2020
It is actually impossible to get a game over for this game, I was fucking around to try and get the cg's i'm missing, and discovered that losing all your territories does not net a game over screen, just a soft lock, as your forces can not attack anyone. You dont border anyone after all.

So, If anyone can help, i am looking for cg's 11 (which is actually number 12 by going left to right), dungeon scenes 20, and 21 (the one in between the berlia girl, and elizabeth - vampire lady), and animations 8 and 9 (which are actually 9 and 10).

This game is properly schizo.
Hi,
Animation Number 8 (9) is from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Animation Number 9 (10) is from
Dungeon 20 and 21 are from

Meanwhile I'm still trying to get the Marriage option in Berilia

Last edited:
Reactions: Kruz_Alten

Knicknevin

Sep 2, 2020
As far as I can tell the Vassalage button does nothing, the favorability meters for the girls in your mansion do nothing, and the 'peace' button does nothing, because nobody ever accepts a peace offer. You can't marry Lyna or the princess from that other human country. The only girls that actually move to your mansion when you marry them are the dragon girl and the nomad girl. And the succubus if you take her offer at the end of the year. You can also marry the elf leader, the centaur, the hammer chick from the north island, and the duchess from that country that gets attacked early on if you help her. None of them do anything though.

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Guide on how to win battle...
1. get 300 prestige from the random castle event.
2. spend 1000 gold and 300 prestige to hire a high rank succubus.
3. fight with the succubus.
4. spam retreat/attack or hold/attack to reset attack animation.
5. watch the succubus solo all enemy.
6. buy more succubus.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I've just started the game and I'm a bit confused. Can you recruit Agatha (the clown, first enemy) in any way?

xaznhashmierx

Mar 7, 2018
am I missing something? the game is tagged harem content but there's not really any group scenes in the gallery.

From here, Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Seems the English version is maybe behind in updates? The version I played had a hard mode though, so I dunno. I can't even remember the names of most the girls in the game...

am I missing something? the game is tagged harem content but there's not really any group scenes in the gallery.

From here, Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
The game has the harem tag, but not the group sex tag. "All engaging in consensual sex simultaneously" is pretty misleading I suppose. "simultaneously" meaning "at the same time", but here it doesn't mean "at the same exact moment together" I guess, lol.

Some of the site definitions have some issues here because they focus more on sexual content, but the harem tag isn't really sexual in nature. It should probably be in the technical tags. That or maybe this game shouldn't have the harem tag, but then there's nothing to explain to players that this IS a harem game, even if it doesn't have harem/group sex.

All in all, probably best to also search for the group sex tag when looking up harem games if that's what you're into. Cause yeah, no group sex here.

Last edited:

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
While i really wanna play this game for some reason whenever i get in war combat the game just puases for me and then crahsed someone please help me

Bobveela

Jul 11, 2017
War between npcs in this game seems like more of a suggestion than actual wars since nothing actually happens unless you are fighting. Vassalage just seems great for making others mad at you, never had the "peace" option show up yet. Just feels unfinished but I like its style.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
War between npcs in this game seems like more of a suggestion than actual wars since nothing actually happens unless you are fighting. Vassalage just seems great for making others mad at you, never had the "peace" option show up yet. Just feels unfinished but I like its style.
I did get the Elf to accept the Vassalage. She was the only one though.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Seems the English version is maybe behind in updates? The version I played had a hard mode though, so I dunno. I can't even remember the names of most the girls in the game...

The game has the harem tag, but not the group sex tag. "All engaging in consensual sex simultaneously" is pretty misleading I suppose. "simultaneously" meaning "at the same time", but here it doesn't mean "at the same exact moment together" I guess, lol.

Some of the site definitions have some issues here because they focus more on sexual content, but the harem tag isn't really sexual in nature. It should probably be in the technical tags. That or maybe this game shouldn't have the harem tag, but then there's nothing to explain to players that this IS a harem game, even if it doesn't have harem/group sex.

All in all, probably best to also search for the group sex tag when looking up harem games if that's what you're into. Cause yeah, no group sex here.
The v1.11 is for the japanese version, the english release was in September after those patches so It's all probably included already.

Ero-Toth

Formerly 'Ero-ToT'
Sep 6, 2021
is there any point at releasing the girls after a war? Is it not possible to have relation with them without marriage?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I did get the Elf to accept the Vassalage. She was the only one though.
Once I declared war against the golems with a sizeable army in the beginning of a game. It was my first time trying the game. I waited a turn to heal all my troops to 100% HP, as I was unsure how big their army were. They completely surrendered and requested being vassals instead of fighting a war with me as an end turn event. And I was able to use their troops.
It seems there are more ways than 1 to make someone a vassal in this game. I suspect, you also need high relationships with the other faction you want to vassalize, before they'll accept. Provided you choose not to go to war with them.

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes