VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

dad5

Aug 18, 2022
There is not more gameplay after the Desert or Theatre...or im just missing something

rjfp

Jun 10, 2021
Here is some (hopefully correct) info on the starting choices:
Edit: updated data (v0.14)

Getting by:
"Vendor": +30 Tails, +2 Nectar Nugget
"Stealing": +70 Tails, +2 Misanthrope Red, +1 Simians Berry Blue
"Huntress": gives "Buzzard Talon" (Increases Pierce Damage by 1)
"Jewelry": +200 Tails
"Mule": +50 Tails, +3 Smokepop

Turbulent times:
"Mercenary": +50 Tails
"Herald": +1 Sewing Kit, +5 Water Bottle
"Travels": +200 Tails, +1 Vial of Sunspun
"Strong-hand": +5 Throwing Knifes

Reason:
"Mentor": gives "Hairpin" (Increases Slash Damage by 1)
"Blood-lust": +1 Smokepop, +4 Throwing Knife, +2 Stonescale
"Money": +200 Tails
"Noble": gives "Silver Trimmed Shoulder Cape" (Increases Blunt Damage by 1)

Titles:
"Aristocrat": +1 Misanthrope Red
"Troglodytes": +3 Water Bottle
"Border": +5 Stonescale
"Duel": +1 Sewing Kit, +2 Bandages

Last edited:

striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
How does one counter the "Vulnerable" status?

It seems that eventually, acting like a sloot becomes more of a liability as you carry on.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
I just wanted to help why this bug pops up and I'm done for now. Try it out and find out what it is and talk to the hardware error ec. Can keep.
I take the trouble to help with most of the games here and if someone like you says it's wrong ok I don't support someone like that anymore .
the ones at Karryn's Prison. They didn't talk crap when you needed help and gratefully accepted every bug. For me, that's the end of the matter.
1672409433092.png

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
Really need to be able to skip, or at the very least fast forward a lot of these loss sex scenes.
2nd, I think after the first time you see it a dialogue box for skipping it (with any associated stat changes still applying in the background) would be ideal. This could be alleviated by more variety in the defeat scenes, but an option to skip would still be welcome, even if it has to be in a cheat menu toggle to enable.

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
Quite nice. Especially the dynamic group scenes and the general handling of the sex scenes is done very well. Though, the game is pretty shallow as of now. The system is there, the style too, but it still is all very small, in particular the impact/application of corruption outside of combat (which also breaks a little if corruption is high/uneven). Also interesting to know how the small amount of non-human NPCs are developed, as it does not show up on the roadmap, but that crazy wolf thing has already a scene. Worth to keep an eye at for sure.

Oct 2, 2018
nice is this a bade joke ???
I found the bug in the game and ground nice for being banned from the Discord. If there is no error, let me know, otherwise you will be banned !!!

for everyone who uses 0.91 the skill leash out is defective and leads to serious errors in the game

And I am now canceling my patron acc with you for being so cheeky.

You make the effort to find out what's going on and he behautpetet some ne crap. (n)
see this is why i hate MTL Poetry

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
As anyone unlocked theses?

1672424048527.png
1672424070616.png

Both unlock : Cumming in Palms
So, the Thight Hold passive doesn't unlock Cumming in Palms?
Or it's a naming error and the skill unlocked at 27 HJ is another thing?

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
The game is fun, but i have no idea what i'm meant to be doing apart from exploring. It needs to be clearer what's finished and what isn't, that is most of the game.

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
The core gameplay seems to be slowly chugging along nicely. It still feels a little.. off.. but hopefully the implementation of the slut abilities shown in the trello board will flesh things out a bit. It's pretty interesting that we're getting so many cg's so quickly though. I'm assuming development of the game mechanics will probably take another year or more. If we keep getting more cg's the whole time this game will be amazing.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes