VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Speaking of which, I find it really annoying that once dicks are being used in sexual activity, you can't break out of it. Like enemy A could have nutted 3 turns ago and passed out, and enemy B out here is about to win because he won't stop touching her thighs or whatever because I can't do anything post nut. wtf man?

Bask-0a

Formerly 'Chetti'
Nov 19, 2020
So the first time I played this I got no sex scenes, do I need to lose to get sex scenes or what should I do? cuz I don't like to lose.

Sep 21, 2021
How to change the rep back to pure maiden through cheats? Some bug licked Saria's pussy or something to that effect and now she's "tainted". Only realized that after I saved the game lmao

Edit: Found out myself. Basically set the number of penetrations to zero. Maybe also the number of partners. The rep resets somehow after finishing the fight or something, idk.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yes, and also on specific enemies
They've implemented some generic scenes for regular enemies too, in which case, you must not lose if you want to see the scene play out. It's actually pretty hard to pull off, because you need to be above a certain value on both the individual body part and the pink bar under stamina for the enemies to do something that actually puts them closer to orgasm. The way I've been doing it is by alternating between calming thoughts and yelling at them to keep willpower high while they grind the body part stat. Didn't quite figure out how to consistently win before WP empties out. 2 enemies is my absolute limit. Haven't ever won against 3 when sex is involved.

a55555

May 31, 2017
amazing changes since .6. game is in a way better spot. i fucking love the new anal art too. i wanna eat her ass so bad

i wish their was anal sex art :(

Last edited:

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
Is 931 only inside the torrent from the previous page?
Seems like it, and the torrent site needs a login (which I'm right now not willing to setup, since I dont know that site yet ...)

Any chance the other upload links can be updated?

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
can someone give an updated save where the stamina pleasure bar works. i heard the dev updated the game to reduce grind but damn i am still not wasting 4 hours just to see some cut ins when the next update might break my save file again

ekis93

Jul 2, 2022
can someone give an updated save where the stamina pleasure bar works. i heard the dev updated the game to reduce grind but damn i am still not wasting 4 hours just to see some cut ins when the next update might break my save file again
Why not just enable the cheats menu and tweak the values you want? The game is going to be in a state of constant change so the saves will continue to break.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Doesn't work. Even if their cum meters are showing they are focused on anything else they will still start vaginal sex after a couple of turns.
I think it might be on purpose since the other penetration / final scenes arent implemented yet
So they traverse the existing states of kinks/bodyparts and then swap to vaginal for final states?
Would make sense, it maximizes the experience possible at the moment

cruiser221

Mar 24, 2019
Will there be a skill tree or something for the sexy stuff? Or maybe an unlockable skill dedicated to lowering pleasure more than the standard "Calming Thoughts" skill? Having something like a viable sex build path would be pretty cool. I tend to get down to 0 will power pretty fast if I go full sex route in dealing with enemies.

McAwesome

Mar 2, 2019
Any help on getting the game to run at 60fps instead of a painful 20fps? Ive got decent specs, it shouldn't slog this bad

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes