VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

McAwesome

Mar 2, 2019
Hello Velminth,

Discovered this one a few days ago, as I'm a big fan of Karryn's Prison, and like many others, hard to not compare your game with it with the pretty similar mechanics. So I'll try not to do that.
What can I say, except some bugs, it's very enjoyable.
Running on a 120Hz screen, at first the game was slowed down a lot, totally unplayable, after ensuring that the fps can't go above 60 fps, everything was right.

The last patch notes says that the ghost menus was hopefully fixed, sorry but you'll have to try again. :)
View attachment 1987343
If the ghost menu is this one and not the skills persisting at the bottom of the screen.

The art is very nice, I hope to see more cut-in, and more dedicated to the actions performed.
The defeat scenes looks really good too, but it miss a little interactivity.

I can't wait to see it develops nicely. But seeing some of the effects of the passives, I'm pretty confident that it can become a great game.

I really hope to see it completed on Steam to buy it. I know, there's still a long way to this step.
Anyway, awesome work so far. Cheers.
how do you cap the fps?

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
how do you cap the fps?
For NVidia cards, I don't know, sorry.

For AMD cards, using the AMD Software, there's a function called Chill where you can set a minimum and maximum FPS.
Add the game .exe to the list of your games to customize this game.
(This works only when the game is played fullscreen => F4)

1672866760261.png

In General Display, at the bottom, you can see what minimum FPS you can set and is supported by your monitor as your FPS are sync with the refresh rate with Freesync or any other refresh method :

1672866962114.png

Or much simpler, you can just force the refresh rate of your monitor to 60Hz in the Windows options.

Reactions: ekis93

Kamimile

Aug 27, 2020
Why?...It's version "0.931", so when I download it's version "0.9.1"...I think there is a link problem

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Doesn't work. Even if their cum meters are showing they are focused on anything else they will still start vaginal sex after a couple of turns.
They can only use vaginal sex if your vagina corruption in the fight is at 100.
So use the skill that lowers the corruption of a bodypart to lower it. If you've already redirected everybody's attention elsewhere then they won't cause it to rise again and they won't be able to fuck you.
EZ.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Probably from the title of the thread. The dev said it's a typo. 0.9.1 is latest
and broken XD
I'm curious how the full version will fix everything, what all the bugs are in there or according to its say a Hadware software problem XD Just like the whole game balance now back and front no longer fits in the fights XD Was a great idea to throw everything over and make it new but monster bosses ec. not to fit ^^ After the 1.00 there will probably be the 2.00 in 2 years to adjust everything XD

And I don't think the idea of revising the skills system is wrong. But the implementation with the skill bugs is another XD

• Angry
Reactions: Velminth

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
and broken XD
I'm curious how the full version will fix everything, what all the bugs are in there or according to its say a Hadware software problem XD Just like the whole game balance now back and front no longer fits in the fights XD Was a great idea to throw everything over and make it new but monster bosses ec. not to fit ^^ After the 1.00 there will probably be the 2.00 in 2 years to adjust everything XD

And I don't think the idea of revising the skills system is wrong. But the implementation with the skill bugs is another XD
Ok 2 things buddy
1) you may want to be a little more specific on what are the bugs or how they are affecting the game because everything is working fine for me.
On top of that the dev puts out a bugfix everytime a bug is notified so again, I fail to see what the issue is.
No offense but your comment sounded more like childish rant rather than actual critique on the state of the game so you might want express yourself a little better or people might assume you are just trolling. Just a friendly advice.
2) talking about balance in what is essentially a demo and every game mechanic is wip is a bit ridiculous.
The lack of balance in game demo is actually necessary to a certain extent because it shows how everything works together and how you can improve it.

On a side note this game is already better than most wip games out there because it receives regular updates and the dev has a clear vision of what he wants to do.
Wish more devs were this commited and at the same time this talented.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Ok 2 things buddy
1) you may want to be a little more specific on what are the bugs or how they are affecting the game because everything is working fine for me.
On top of that the dev puts out a bugfix everytime a bug is notified so again, I fail to see what the issue is.
No offense but your comment sounded more like childish rant rather than actual critique on the state of the game so you might want express yourself a little better or people might assume you are just trolling. Just a friendly advice.
2) talking about balance in what is essentially a demo and every game mechanic is wip is a bit ridiculous.
The lack of balance in game demo is actually necessary to a certain extent because it shows how everything works together and how you can improve it.

On a side note this game is already better than most wip games out there because it receives regular updates and the dev has a clear vision of what he wants to do.
Wish more devs were this commited and at the same time this talented.
were you there at the beginning no. Things have changed so many times. It is clear that there are still skill bugs in it. I had fun and took a detailed look at what's in the game now and what's defective or just data garbage. And if he bans people who report bugs, that's not my problem. In any case, I hope that it makes everyone else happy and that it delivers a reasonable full version without the serious bugs that are currently happening. At least they are still patrons, because they left enough money there.

• Angry
Reactions: Velminth
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes