VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Is this MC inspired by Kingdom of Deception? Been thinking about it, the MCs are kinda similar.

-Sabia vs Saria
-Both have purple hair

Not a whole lot of similarities but it is a bit of a coincidence that their names are 1 letter apart and they both have that specific hair colour. I think both are top tier, just curious.

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
Is this MC inspired by Kingdom of Deception? Been thinking about it, the MCs are kinda similar.

-Sabia vs Saria
-Both have purple hair

Not a whole lot of similarities but it is a bit of a coincidence that their names are 1 letter apart and they both have that specific hair colour. I think both are top tier, just curious.
Shimei Ryomou from Ikki Tousen ;)

Woah...

Oct 6, 2022
how i save the game. i can only auto save dude
You can save at campfires (they look like campfires with pots cooking and stuff, In the start of the game (the farthest I have currently played you can all the way left and you will see a guy waiting there by a campfire and if you go right past the first big guy there will be a guy looking for some sort of lube to get an item in a tree there is another save point there and I think you can jump between campfires.

MrChimichanga

Oct 5, 2017
I know this was asked before but how do you lower sensitivity values? I checked the debug menu and couldn't find it. Also what's the difference between Corruption and SV corruption?

Can anyone help?

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
I know this was asked before but how do you lower sensitivity values? I checked the debug menu and couldn't find it. Also what's the difference between Corruption and SV corruption?

Can anyone help?
If you toggle the cheat option that makes it so you don't spend an item when using it, it also won't use WP for WP skills like lowering sensitivity in battle. So you can lower any sensitivity as low as you like every turn.
Edit: It's actually just the "skill costs" option

Last edited:
Reactions: MrChimichanga

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I think the most recent update is bugged. Saria seems to get corruption to various parts of her body from just getting attacked, and she also inexplicably gained 36 in pleasure out of nowhere. I just started the game, and none of the enemies were horny, so the increases in pleasure and corruption really don't make any sense.

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Hello guys, Does the newest version of this game still compatible with joiplay? I tried on both playstore joiplay and patreon joiplay on different phone but still crashes at the title screen. How much ram does this game needed to be playable on mobile?

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes