VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I regret to inform you that your PC is possessed. I am sorry, it is far too late to save it.
Doesn't anyone know basic trouble-shooting these days?

1. Surround the computer with a circle of coarse ground Kosher salt.
2. Pull up a PowerShell window and type Import-Module Exorcism.
3. Type: $trueName = Get-DemonName -Type GraphicDisplay -TrueName:Confirm (enter)
4. Type: Begone-FoulDemon -Identity $trueName -Force (enter)

If this doesn't work, reboot the system into safe mode, sprinkle the blood of a freshly killed black-feathered chicken on the keyboard, and repeat the procedure.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Doesn't anyone know basic trouble-shooting these days?

1. Surround the computer with a circle of coarse ground Kosher salt.
2. Pull up a PowerShell window and type Import-Module Exorcism.
3. Type: $trueName = Get-DemonName -Type GraphicDisplay -TrueName:Confirm (enter)
4. Type: Begone-FoulDemon -Identity $trueName -Force (enter)

If this doesn't work, reboot the system into safe mode, sprinkle the blood of a freshly killed black-feathered chicken on the keyboard, and repeat the procedure.
Blow it up.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
yes there's plenty sidejob planned just check the dev trello linked on itch.io, on the short term plans, Lewd Activities
That's good, as it is the combat makes me want to win and skip over the sort of defeat corruption, it's way grindy the way it is now. A really good side scroller, which I normally do not like, but Saria, the story, and the potential corruption make it really fun.

SheinBein

Dec 8, 2019
Can you not manually save in this game? There seems to only be an autosave. I can't find any other save options, but I see there are slots FOR saving when I load.

Dragoon54

Oct 20, 2019
Can you not manually save in this game? There seems to only be an autosave. I can't find any other save options, but I see there are slots FOR saving when I load.
You can manually save at campfires. Otherwise, you have to rely on autosaves.

razgrizzz

Jan 27, 2018
I added an easy mode that enables saving whenever you want in the next update.
Great ;)

I'm so excited about the next release can you reveal a date for the next one :D ?

I would like to know about the changelog of the mid month update too please :) ( 16 january )

You did a great job on this game, top 3 on my list, keep up ;)

W_31-93

May 8, 2018
Finally took a moment to listen to the main menu music and sheesh I need it on my playlist.

The progress so far on this game has been great. Really happy with what's been added.

May 25, 2022
I added an easy mode that enables saving whenever you want in the next update.
Are you planning on adding dynamic passive skills?, for example, being a virgin giving Saria certain advantages, and then changing this trait if she lost her anal virginity first or losing it completely after having sex the first time.

Btw, I really love this game, it feels like Karryn's Prison but more polished in core mechanics and more body places to play with. Also, I really love Saria design, Idk why dark skin girls aren't that present in eroges, (well... probably because Japan) but Saria is really good looking, although, I would like to see her speak more :)

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
so, after looking at the game for a while now i finally tried it and have to say...

damn thats some impressive things shown here, good basics for more story and combat. stuff on trello looks promising for the future too, tho i think the corruption might progress too fast considering how much stuff one will be able to do. even if considered what side-stuff you could do other than the side-jobs. is there a list of tags you consider that wont make it into the game ever?

but if i could give some critique, the hips on the area where the legs connect to the lower torso looks kinda rough, maybe thats just be but i feel the bone is a bit too pronounced in some poses, like the naked standard battle pose...

actually something to watch out for in these days, doing good work there dev.

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
Patch.png
New version out, with uhh...basically...a lot of cum.
OP will be updated shortly with new links.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are you planning on adding dynamic passive skills?, for example, being a virgin giving Saria certain advantages, and then changing this trait if she lost her anal virginity first or losing it completely after having sex the first time.

Btw, I really love this game, it feels like Karryn's Prison but more polished in core mechanics and more body places to play with. Also, I really love Saria design, Idk why dark skin girls aren't that present in eroges, (well... probably because Japan) but Saria is really good looking, although, I would like to see her speak more :)
I have one last big passive update in 5-6ish months that might cover it, I'll see how things shape up until then.

so, after looking at the game for a while now i finally tried it and have to say...

damn thats some impressive things shown here, good basics for more story and combat. stuff on trello looks promising for the future too, tho i think the corruption might progress too fast considering how much stuff one will be able to do. even if considered what side-stuff you could do other than the side-jobs. is there a list of tags you consider that wont make it into the game ever?

but if i could give some critique, the hips on the area where the legs connect to the lower torso looks kinda rough, maybe thats just be but i feel the bone is a bit too pronounced in some poses, like the naked standard battle pose...

actually something to watch out for in these days, doing good work there dev.
No list but if someone wants to make a checklist that I can XO I'm up for it.

Edit : In case you literally just downloaded the update, redownload it, had a lil bit of a hotfix for being unable to leave the first map.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes