VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Played the game way back in late summer and had a few gripes with what is otherwise a fantastic game. Can anyone tell me if the things that bugged me are still prevalent?
To be clear, I think this game so far is great. I think it's well built. I just think some specific directions that it looks like the dev is going towards (mechanically speaking) aren't all contributing positively, and wanted to point that out. (It's been a few weeks since I actually played, but seeing the update reminded me of some stuff I wanted to say.)

Like there's a lot of focus on what body part a given enemy is jacking off at, which doesn't really make sense to me. I don't understand why she'd even be paying attention to where exactly their eyes are pointed towards, and it doesn't make sense to me that it somehow increases her sensitivity in those areas. Also pretty un-sexy if the player isn't specifically into those fetishes. Like I spent about 40% of my time playing trying to fight against random armpit and foot fetish buildup, because I don't like those things. Every time an enemy focused on something like that, instead of enjoying the game, I had an internal goddammit... moment.

The things that break immersion/mood-killers are really small, compared to what the dev has accomplished in building this game, but they occur SO FREQUENTLY that enjoyment became difficult. Why does every enemy have a foot fetish so strong they'd rather jerk it than touch her?

It's like I've mentally got 2 different ratings for this game. 5 star and 2 star. 5 star for what it feels like this game might become, what this clearly capable dev could be building, but 2 stars in terms of present enjoyment of the existing content. Not because of how little content there is, but because of the fact that I can't really enjoy what's already there.
What I mean to ask is: Does the game still progress through a bunch of niche fetishes before getting to actual sex content?

Oct 8, 2018
Does the easy difficulty do anything besides lets you save anywhere?
Saw there was a flag you could trigger in the debug menu to enable saving anywhere.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Coming from v0.3 to this version, after playing for a while (got tired :sneaky:) I really like the system to convert enemy fetish... but it's a bit too much in my opinion. Without it it was a pain to get any progress on a body part with 10 parts, with it I got MC to that skill in around 4 encounters and from there just two encounters later she was doing blowjobs.

I feel like a complete idiot saying that, because I was talking about how enemies won't target the one body part you want back then, but I'm not sure if that skill is the cause of such uneven progression, instead there is something wrong with corruption progression, I think it's because the passive corruption gain from pleasure during combat can exceed the maximum allowed by corruption level, but I could be wrong.

Currently MC on my save has only 8% corruption and 1/3 progress passives, but my special passives are all unlocked and in combat I can reach 100 mouth corruption, that doesn't sound right - in a sense that this was way too fast after it started rolling and with the conversion skill, before that it was completely fine, not that slow and not too fast.

That said, I play the game at 2x speed so it might be the cause...

Last edited:
Reactions: eyaysls

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Yes, I had this.
She had cum in her pussy and was naked. I stopped at a fire and cleaned, used a sewing kit, and rested. Her standing picture didn't show the cum, but she still had the status. I had noticed in the first fight I did after resting, so I used a napkin to clean, and from that point on her resistance to stamina and pleasure damage was through the roof. Most attacks didn't harm her at all, but a few would do 1 point.
I reloaded a save I had made at the fire, after I had cleaned her, but before dressing or resting. I rested her, and continued the game, and everything was normal.
I suspect cleaning her with the napkin while she was in that "half-messy" state had something to do with it.
In 0.10.2 I'm still having this problem. I tried different combinations, and it turns out it's repairing her clothes that makes her invulnerable. I tried other combinations of cleaning, resting, etc. and just getting dressed makes it almost impossible for her to take damage.

uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
Any Anal? Any Gallery? I am really starting to get interested in this game, but just would like to know beforehand. Thanks.

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
In 0.10.2 I'm still having this problem. I tried different combinations, and it turns out it's repairing her clothes that makes her invulnerable. I tried other combinations of cleaning, resting, etc. and just getting dressed makes it almost impossible for her to take damage.
Turns out for the past few versions I had enemy Looks go against Saria's Armor stat instead of Resistance, only became more apparent because I changed some equipment stats around, whew :FacePalm:

Reactions: Wincer and Solifugo

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
Turns out for the past few versions I had enemy Looks go against Saria's Armor stat instead of Resistance, only became more apparent because I changed some equipment stats around, whew :FacePalm:
can I find out if there will be several joint ventures with losing bosses in the game, as well as post-losing cutting of pictures associated with either captivity or corruption, as in the case of animal monsters?

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes