VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Serw23

Sep 19, 2022
View attachment 2350583
New version out, with uhh...basically...a lot of cum.
OP will be updated shortly with new links.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have one last big passive update in 5-6ish months that might cover it, I'll see how things shape up until then.

No list but if someone wants to make a checklist that I can XO I'm up for it.

Edit : In case you literally just downloaded the update, redownload it, had a lil bit of a hotfix for being unable to leave the first map.
Velminth

I want to ask an immodest question. Will there be a CG with anal in the next update?
Because now it's just when the enemy penetrates from the back entrance to Saria, there are only sounds and that's it.
It would be interesting to see more scenes with her and her back entrance :3

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
Velminth

I want to ask an immodest question. Will there be a CG with anal in the next update?
Because now it's just when the enemy penetrates from the back entrance to Saria, there are only sounds and that's it.
It would be interesting to see more scenes with her and her back entrance :3
Yea the hardcore pose for Anal will 100% be in 0.11~

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
Anyone figured out how to get to the Dust Bowl yet? All I've found is the harpy nest, and it gives you an option to wait there that currently does... nothing?

Oct 6, 2018
I want to play this game but I also want to wait for full release, will it take another year to play full release? if yes Im just gonna play it now since after a year I'll probably forget about most of the things in the game and it wont matter for me to start all over again since its been alot of time since last time I played it

derpycat97

Sep 10, 2020
so i think i found a bug where saria isnt taken any damage pleasure or stamina. i made a new save after it happened and there was no issue till the dungeon than it happened again anyone else having this issue?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
so i think i found a bug where saria isnt taken any damage pleasure or stamina. i made a new save after it happened and there was no issue till the dungeon than it happened again anyone else having this issue?
Yes, I had this.
She had cum in her pussy and was naked. I stopped at a fire and cleaned, used a sewing kit, and rested. Her standing picture didn't show the cum, but she still had the status. I had noticed in the first fight I did after resting, so I used a napkin to clean, and from that point on her resistance to stamina and pleasure damage was through the roof. Most attacks didn't harm her at all, but a few would do 1 point.
I reloaded a save I had made at the fire, after I had cleaned her, but before dressing or resting. I rested her, and continued the game, and everything was normal.
I suspect cleaning her with the napkin while she was in that "half-messy" state had something to do with it.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes