VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

derpycat97

Sep 10, 2020
Turns out for the past few versions I had enemy Looks go against Saria's Armor stat instead of Resistance, only became more apparent because I changed some equipment stats around, whew :FacePalm:
so is there a way to fix this by debug menu or something?

Zariaswell

Feb 1, 2018
Found the new zone with the harpy nest.
Saria can't take any kind of damage. And I don't understand how to fond the boss, waiting is just losing my time :/

Last edited:

theInvisiblePerson

Oct 25, 2017
how did you find them?
It's in Cardinals heart inbetween the theater and that samurai chick. No idea how I got around to unlocking it I think you need to level up your other reputation (odd partners) as well. One thing I noticed is that the poster doesn't show up centered on the screen so it clips the top and left of the picture. Sometimes it doesn't do this, but I have no idea when it will or won't show up cropped.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Damn 0.10?? I thought we were getting near the completion of the game and then I get hit with this :cry:

theInvisiblePerson

Oct 25, 2017
Figured it out. Reputation needs to be one level higher than the changelog tells you, and that's true for the posters progression as well. And I figured out a weird jury rig way to center the poster picture. When you warp into cardinals heart go into the theatre and come out. The top is still getting a little cropped, but it's centered. no idea how that works but it does.

Last edited:

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
Damn 0.10?? I thought we were getting near the completion of the game and then I get hit with this :cry:
dont you know a certain game went up to 0.999z and recently switched to 1.0 because they ran out of letters? imagine people get behind the system and go with 0.9990 instead. the horror.

jokes aside, version numbers barely mean anything nowadays, they are here just to check the changelog.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes