VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
People really need to stop being borderline-retarded and comparing this to Karryn's Prison's FINISHED form, this game was always meant to reach 0.9 then go back to 0.1, the dev is running this solo and is actively participating in the threads, pushing out top tier monthly updates.

But you still get some smoothbrain bumfuck going "BUH DURR KARRYN'S PRISON ANIMASHUN!!!" as if KP started with every animation available and wasn't lacking in content during 0.1-0.3. I swear I might get an aneurysm reading some of these sub-50 iq posts, KP devs have been diddling their penises for how many months now pushing out the gym DLC? In that span of time this game had more than tripled the amount of cut-ins and content available.

I feel bad for the dev reading these posts and losing braincells each time.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
All jokes aside, putting in the work to correct errors is no walk in the park, and to put out a build for each version over the last 2 days is more work than I have to put in to update the thread.

Good on ya, man.

Reactions: DudePersonA

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
It's been a while since I checked this one out, and I've gotta say the voice acting is spectacular. I'm not sure who the actress is, but props to her for adding tons of flavour to this game. Also have to say that this game is shaping up amazingly well. It' s a shame I just missed the balance pass for my playthrough, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for this one!

degenerateguy

Dec 28, 2019
How exactly your "criticism " would make game better? You basically saying devs need to drop all mechanics and completely remade game
Obviously game take heavy inspiration from KP so what, its already looks unique and have its own personality
Honestly if this one ever going to be finished it has big chance to be much better than KP, especially since now KP devs stop giving fuck, it still have a long way to go through.
I think you misunderstood my point. I at no point said they should abandon the inspiration from KP, simply get it “down pat.” Why? Because the borrowed concepts aren’t quite there yet, so to some people it’ll just feel like a lite version of KP. Ergo, make sure you get those parts right, leaving no room to compare it to KP, so it can stand on its own in the eyes of their audience.

The game is going to be compared to KP, there’s no helping that, and I believe my input is key in smoothing that over.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
If you're purposely losing to get scenes in KP, you're probably playing the game wrong.
Yeah that's something a lot of people don't realise about KP.
It is very much blatant about you NOT having to do that for scenes unless you want the most unnatural progression possible.
Then again it's really slow to get places otherwise, which is true of this game as well, and this one's a lot more lacking in overall content at least thus far.

degenerateguy

Dec 28, 2019
The game is going to be compared to KP, there’s no helping that
Karryn's Prison wasn't the first female protagonist rpgm to have a corruption mechanic (if those are the "similarities" you're referring to. I'm just guessing, so correct me if I'm mistaken.) As for it's identity, I think SR's art-style alone is something to set it apart from your typical rpgm
Thank you! I’m not that well versed in H-games and didn’t want to confidently assert something that might be BS.

crum_

May 27, 2017
hey guys, has anyone reached a point in the game where Saria's stamina isn't being damaged anymore? I had the cheats on, could that be the problem?

macrutt

Jun 5, 2017
Since updating from 10.1 to 10.4 I've lost the lewd menu? I'll try a quick fresh save in case copying over broke it.
I have the same problem. Didn't attempt new save.

Incidentally, are the posters only found in Cardinals heart? The first one was heavily misaligned for me and the second didn't enlarge at all, possibly because it is placed beyond the limit of where Saria can walk?

-The fanbase became highly responsive, heavily degrading Velminth's good sense and promise to himself he wouldn't stay up to make 10.5.
"Come on! Form a queue! While you've still got a chance!"
-Velminth was unaffected

shleefin

Oct 6, 2018
Alright, v0.10.4 out on itch and soon the OP.
Rebalanced all the encounters so no more 0 Pleasure and wacky business.

I feel Big Boss breathing on my nape and the cold barrel of a gun:KEK:.
Running into an issue in defeat scenes where I can't use guard, and thus cannot progress the scene. The only skills I can use are ones that cost willpower and only until willpower runs out.

Douglas Fir

Jul 30, 2018
Running into an issue in defeat scenes where I can't use guard, and thus cannot progress the scene. The only skills I can use are ones that cost willpower and only until willpower runs out.
If you X out of combat menu you can set to auto, and auto can still pass

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
Hey i've come across a bug, but my version of the game is modified with an exotic os.
Obviously it's unreasonable to expect you to fix errors caused by mods, or unsupported OS but i have the fix, and it's super simple.
Version 0.10.4
Modifications:
---Copied over nwjs-linux
---added cheat menu plugin and modified js/plugins.js (I'm certain this isn't the cause but it is part of my modification)

Bug:
Waterbottle.png wont display in item menu
Game gives a fail to load error when leaving item menu.

Reproduce:
Use Linux OS
Copy over latest nwjs over the game.
run the executable nw now Game.exe

Pick up water.
Open menu > Navigate to items,
Exit item section
Bug triggers.
1675188550133.png Cause:
---Windows doesn't care about capitalization in file names but unix OS do (unless you do some hackery.)
---On windows the file WaterBottle.png_ is read the same as Waterbottle.png_
---On linuxthe file WaterBottle.png_ is a completely different file from Waterbottle.png_

Solution (Ideal):
---Just rename file WaterBottle.png_ to Waterbottle.png_ with lower case b.
---if any; change any instance in code where you use the string "WaterBottle.png" to the new name.

Solution(Hacky): |
---make a copy of the file, but give it the same name but with lower case b. Waterbottle.png_

Hack fix for linux user
--- Open up a terminal then navigate to the file location (img/picture/Item/Usable/)
--- Make a link to the file using the following command ln WaterBottle.png_ Waterbottle.png_
--- This will create a fake file which points to the og file when a program tries to load the image. minimum wasted space, and simple to do.
1675188809596.png

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes