VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Zackiel

Jan 24, 2019
so is there any guides there? i dont know where to go after reaching Cardinal Heart, even talked to everyone there or is that the end of content or something?

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I'm on the Beijing grind~ But yeah, rebalance broke things so I disabled it. Bigger problem is the pass turn options went with it so...gonna get a fix for that mess within 5 hours.

smol indi company pls understan
Hey, completely understandable. Also though... your patch notes for 1.4 were:
Alright, v0.10.4 out on itch and soon the OP.
Rebalanced all the encounters so no more 0 Pleasure and wacky business.

I feel Big Boss breathing on my nape and the cold barrel of a gun:KEK:.
That's the post where you should mention that you disabled one of the core features of the game, and a new patch rebalancing that is coming out within 24 hours. :KEK:

I wouldn't have bothered downloading 1.4.

Anyhow, great game, and thanks.

zaffgsdhttr

Apr 23, 2018
What are (is ?) the other(s) ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do I get the sex scenes when I fall down exhausted ?
There's one scene per location. Unlike boss defeats which trigger when your character gets aroused enough, defeats against normal monsters only trigger when you're out of willpower (not stamina), which is slightly lengthier. If you have a "pure" and high-leveled character it might be impossible to achieve (although I haven't tried the rebalance), you'd need to keep a low level / high sensitivity character on a separate game save. A character in the nude is also way more sensitive to pleasure attacks so that would work.

Last edited:

crap

Oct 8, 2017
Game has great graphics, music, and mechanics so far. My main complaint is how slow certain things are. Even on Fast or Confirmation for cut-in duration, a single encounter can take ages, simply because of how long each turn takes. Non - H is not nearly as bad, though I'd still like an option to make it faster. Defeat scenes are quite slow, too. Would be awesome to have some sort of skip option - hold key to advance text/turns at 10x or whatever speed.

(playing 0.10.5)

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
You might wanna check out Karryn's Prison (if you haven't already) which seems to be an inspiration for this game.
Just wanted to build off this a bit. If anyone is reading this and HAS NOT played Karryn's Prison - CHECK YO SELF FOO, and immediately get that shit installed. In my opinion, there's really nothing on that level at the moment. My first 80ish hours (yes, 80 hours in a fucking hentai game) were absolutely insane and I loved every second of it. It's one of those games were I just simply cannot recommend it enough. Shit, I even told my female boss "I nutted hard to this shit" and received not one but TWO promotions.

Download now (y)

Edit: With that said, one of my big preferences goes to Saria's for the voice acting - holy shit does this VA just hit all the right spots.

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Just wanted to build off this a bit. If anyone is reading this and HAS NOT played Karryn's Prison - CHECK YO SELF FOO, and immediately get that shit installed. In my opinion, there's really nothing on that level at the moment. My first 80ish hours (yes, 80 hours in a fucking hentai game) were absolutely insane and I loved every second of it. It's one of those games were I just simply cannot recommend it enough. Shit, I even told my female boss "I nutted hard to this shit" and received not one but TWO promotions.

Download now (y)
manofculture.jpg

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes