VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
How do you actually access the Inspiration stuff? I've got a few, but I can't find a menu for it anywhere.
Right click and then click "Talent tree". One of the things that do bother me about this game is that fact it has 2 separate menus for no real reason. I'm chalking it up to "it's in development" and the dev will have it sorted out at some point, but right now it's clumsy and confusing to say the least.

Reactions: PleaseTryAgain

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
For some reason the game was fine when I started it but it's really slow now after starting it up. Not a beast of a PC but quite a strong one though.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Would you mind letting me know what you did to get inspiration from her? What starter decisions did you make?
The woman in house outside of well? Like after dog boss and before Harpy encounter? I thought she automatically gave one free inspiration after talking to her.

The starting decisions in the game I made were

Normal Mode (Likely not impact)
Huntress or Jewery(I forgot)
Enforce Rules in Back Alley
Persuaded by my Mentor
Destroy Trog Colony
Breasts Lustfully grope

Besides that, I haven't done much beyond beat the Drunkard and obviously Dog/Cele Hound to be able to get there. I can't remember if I was virgin or not when I did go to her house or rather 'low' sexual infamy.

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
So the gameover scene...
It is said there's enemies that want nothing to do with her.
How can one tell if the enemy is like that?

Edit: OK i get it. Some NPCs are "menacing opponent" who offer a very SFW gameover CG.

Last edited:

PleaseTryAgain

Jan 27, 2023
Shouldn't this be tagged with "turn based combat", also?

Anyways, pretty fun game and I'm looking forward to it, even if I think it's somewhat easy still.

Reactions: Humanbug

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
Just a feedback; while it's not a bug, it's rather a balancing issue.
Past level 40~50 your resistances get too high for enemies to be a able to do pleasure damage

May 25, 2022
I want to fuck her anus so much.
:love: :love: :love:
My Saria is already an anal slut but there is not artwork for it :(

Still, I would love to see the existing vaginal interactions with anal penetration, I never like how devs lock positions only for vaginal or anal, when slight changes on artwork could make both penetrations possible in each art.

Is like how Japanese devs think anal sex can be achieved only during the doggy position lol

Reactions: Anal-LoveR and /;/

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

Still, I would love to see the existing vaginal interactions with anal penetration, I never like how devs lock positions only for vaginal or anal, when slight changes on artwork could make both penetrations possible in each art.

Is like how Japanese devs think anal sex can be achieved only during the doggy position lol
I've seen anal cowgirl. I think anal missionary is less common because people might not realize it without seeing a vacant coochie. Doesn't help that censorship potentially makes it even harder to spot.

Anal-LoveR

Nov 2, 2017

1675508639046.png
This is my obsession.
I'm waiting for the *cut-in and pose* related to the anal.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes