VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes
May 25, 2022
I've seen anal cowgirl. I think anal missionary is less common because people might not realize it without seeing a vacant coochie. Doesn't help that censorship potentially makes it even harder to spot.
Yeah, I get it, but the same can be said about doggy, in a lot of games you can't see neither coochie or asspussy, and that is why dev just label each scene as different penetrations and use the same CG. Still, I just think is factible just to add more variety and isn't that time consuming.

View attachment 2364518
This is my obsession.
I'm waiting for the *cut-in and pose* related to the anal.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Seeing the Trello, and if everything goes in order, Anal penetration is next, lets hope so ;)

Oct 2, 2018
Yeah, I get it, but the same can be said about doggy, in a lot of games you can't see neither coochie or asspussy, and that is why dev just label each scene as different penetrations and use the same CG. Still, I just think is factible just to add more variety and isn't that time consuming.

Seeing the Trello, and if everything goes in order, Anal penetration is next, lets hope so ;)
footjob has entered the server

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
The sex sounds and VA are so aggressive, asbolute perfection. Best I've heard in any game IMO.

For me it's trogladytes and those little guppie things though, they're why I'm here, and I really hope they get unique art some point.

Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
Shame that this update has made it impossible to farm lewd content, as the enemies will cum within 5 lewd attacks.

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
How do you unlock the lewd techniques? I can't find an option to perform any during battles even though the sensitivity matrix shows I've unlocked them?

they were re-enabled in 10.5.... nvm

Last edited:

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
One thing that is pretty unnatural here is that.... when drenched with cum, her hair remains dry and puffy and fluffy somehow.
I know this is going to be huge amount of work but I think improving this would lead to substantial improvement of visual quality....
Or decline if that's just too damn hard and apparently nobody is doing that for this reason?

Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
If you lower Sarias "looks" stat enemies will last longer in battle.

just dont lower it to 0 or they will never finish.

That does make sense yeah... I'll be doing that.

I didn't even know what looks did, I assumed it was upping the chance of them switching to lewd attacks.

Reactions: Dyhart

jufopo

Feb 7, 2023
In the scene with Sergal I just get endlessly fucked, is there something I’m doing wrong here or is it a bug?

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Sup y'all
I just wanna ask some walk-through because I'm stuck, lost, and dunno what to do with the game. Is there any goal in this game, i feel like i wander around the map aimlessly and just fucking anything crossing my path
Is there any walk-through i can get? Im so lost what to do in this game mainly because there is no quest menu or quest indicator.

I manage to defeat sergal if Im not mistaken the name, then Im stuck at cardinal's heart. Or was it this the latest version of the game?

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
Sup y'all
I just wanna ask some walk-through because I'm stuck, lost, and dunno what to do with the game. Is there any goal in this game, i feel like i wander around the map aimlessly and just fucking anything crossing my path
Is there any walk-through i can get? Im so lost what to do in this game mainly because there is no quest menu or quest indicator.

I manage to defeat sergal if Im not mistaken the name, then Im stuck at cardinal's heart. Or was it this the latest version of the game?
There's not too much content regarding the story at the moment. Currently the dev spends most of his time on combat system and CG.
Cardinal' heart is the furthest you can get now.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Sup y'all

It is still in the middle of being developed.
There are missing a bunch of cut-ins for battles and so are the quests and sidequests for the most part.

So all you get for now is the world map up to the big city and bird nest
And the smol storyline of borrowed money and not returning it

I don´t think a guide really helps. Explore every screen and level up if you can´t progress.
From beginning: To left is Death-merchant (after giving it an item)

Right bottom: Town and big city?

Right top: Dog boss -> Ship (Machine enemies and tentalce-girl boss) -> Bird nest

Enjoy the combat system and the loss-scenes
Death Merchant sells items to revive bosses
[Big boy at beginning in the tent, Dog top right -> tentacle boss in ship, Rogue boss bottom]

I hope I didn´t mess something up ^^

Reactions: Humanbug

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
There's not too much content regarding the story at the moment. Currently the dev spends most of his time on combat system and CG.
Cardinal' heart is the furthest you can get now.
I see, The combat system are already good though, and yeah i think the game need more variation of the CG.

It is still in the middle of being developed.
There are missing a bunch of cut-ins for battles and so are the quests and sidequests for the most part.

So all you get for now is the world map up to the big city and bird nest
And the smol storyline of borrowed money and not returning it

I don´t think a guide really helps. Explore every screen and level up if you can´t progress.
From beginning: To left is Death-merchant (after giving it an item)

Right bottom: Town and big city?

Right top: Dog boss -> Ship (Machine enemies and tentalce-girl boss) -> Bird nest

Enjoy the combat system and the loss-scenes
Death Merchant sells items to revive bosses
[Big boy at beginning in the tent, Dog top right -> tentacle boss in ship, Rogue boss bottom]

I hope I didn´t mess something up ^^
I see, i haven't encountered the tentacle girl yet, wanna try now, thx for letting me know all the content so far. The game got so much potential though. The art is Dope, the main character is unique, haven't seen much muscle girl with dark skin in this type of genre so Its kinda refresing, the Dev really do a good work here

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Game has potential, i will keep my eyes on this one for sure.

Quick Question though : Did anyone figure out, if it is possible to make enemies "last longer" in Battle with the Debug Menu? Before anything major happens, they just jizz in their pants more often than not. Tried lowering Enemy Willpower and Horny Roll, but to no avail.

EDIT: Messed around a little bit, if you make the enemies target specific body parts with the relating Lewd Skills, it isn't too bad. They still only dump their load on the ground though, didn't get something like a Facial yet (extracted the CGs to look at what is possible to get in combat)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRapist_00

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Question/curiosity, played it a bit, liked, with a couple of criticisms maybe in part due to the fact the game is still an early release, but I wonder a bit what was being said by others, it is possible to have during the fight her getting into sex, or the two possibilities are 1) they do it in their pants or the ground (for animals) 2) she loses and they bring her away ?
BTW, one criticism is that there are to few images repeated and in part incoherent (e.g. if she is naked during fighting and then loses and she is brought away, it makes no sense she appears dresse after, and many of the reference to lewd stuff during the game, end up being the same scene repeated).
I am not in that much muscular women, the quality of the drawing is very good, it's a pity for the quantity - though I understand making them, so good, must take lots of time.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes