VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

wanky

Nov 13, 2017
Game has potential, i will keep my eyes on this one for sure.

Quick Question though : Did anyone figure out, if it is possible to make enemies "last longer" in Battle with the Debug Menu? Before anything major happens, they just jizz in their pants more often than not. Tried lowering Enemy Willpower and Horny Roll, but to no avail.

EDIT: Messed around a little bit, if you make the enemies target specific body parts with the relating Lewd Skills, it isn't too bad. They still only dump their load on the ground though, didn't get something like a Facial yet (extracted the CGs to look at what is possible to get in combat)
There are facials, you just have to unlock it by having enough "experience". I think youll get it after "vaginal sex 10 times" or something like that

Oct 8, 2018
Game has potential, i will keep my eyes on this one for sure.

Quick Question though : Did anyone figure out, if it is possible to make enemies "last longer" in Battle with the Debug Menu? Before anything major happens, they just jizz in their pants more often than not. Tried lowering Enemy Willpower and Horny Roll, but to no avail.

EDIT: Messed around a little bit, if you make the enemies target specific body parts with the relating Lewd Skills, it isn't too bad. They still only dump their load on the ground though, didn't get something like a Facial yet (extracted the CGs to look at what is possible to get in combat)
Its heavily based on Saria's "looks" stat. Lower her looks and the enemies will last longer.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Has anyone else had this issue?

I've used cheats. I better mention that. But when turned OFF, I have no interface in combat. But I can't always use lewd commands so I know I don't have infinite. But I feel like I can never get caught and brought to the enemy camp(lose defeat) anymore.

But the main issue is none of the 3 stats show up in combat so I have no idea if I'm close to being defeated or what. Been that way for a few updates.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
How does the "instant K.O." cheat work? I tried enabling it but as far as I can tell, it doesn't actually do anything. Is there a button I'm supposed to press in combat for it?

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Instant K.O. just means, that you onehit enemies with any attack you make against them. So you still have to attack them each in turn, but it gets the job done.

HayataAyasaki

May 15, 2018
loves the game bruv, but imo making the enemies get "Stunned" or "Staggered" for a few turns after busting a nut is much better than an instant death or do you have that planned for the future version?

• Angry
Reactions: Average Coomer

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Instant K.O. just means, that you onehit enemies with any attack you make against them. So you still have to attack them each in turn, but it gets the job done.
Ohhh, I totally misinterpreted what that cheat was even for, lol. Thanks for the info!

• Angry
Reactions: Fuchsschweif

Veslov

Sep 14, 2018
I'm sorry, how do you reach the 'gameover' screen? All I seem to get are defeat CGs with the bosses.

Sep 28, 2017
I'm sorry, how do you reach the 'gameover' screen? All I seem to get are defeat CGs with the bosses.
You have to fight specific enemies that have the words "menacing foe" or something like that. It is different from what pops up during normal bosses. Its reserved for fights typically between npcs, so ones you can either talk to or kill.

SheinBein

Dec 8, 2019
How do you increase looks? I've tried finding out, but it seems only the console command thing can altar it.

kickbut622

Jan 17, 2022
loves the game bruv, but imo making the enemies get "Stunned" or "Staggered" for a few turns after busting a nut is much better than an instant death or do you have that planned for the future version?
I dunno, I like the opportunity to beat enemies purely through initiation. Making it so they're just stunned after busting a nut would mean you have to fight, which kind of defeats the point of choosing sex. Why do that instead of just using the abilities that stun enemies?

Reactions: Alandir
Sep 28, 2017
Imo the sex combat system is flawed and could be improved. Biggest issue is that you can only have sex in one style at a time.

If you could have sex in multiple ways at once (i.e. BJ + vag) then you could balance out corruption rates to make sure you're not orgasming every turn and can actually have a proper battlefuck.

However, another issue lies in that you can only initiate sex once you are super corrupted in one area. It would make sense to keep it this way but to add a seduce option once you it a set amount of sexual encounters.

The seduce option leaves you open to any penetrations/HJ but without the necessary corruption gain that means every encounter is a death sentence without cheating in alcohol to regen WP.

Just my thoughts

Reactions: Karneas

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Imo the sex combat system is flawed and could be improved. Biggest issue is that you can only have sex in one style at a time.

If you could have sex in multiple ways at once (i.e. BJ + vag) then you could balance out corruption rates to make sure you're not orgasming every turn and can actually have a proper battlefuck.

However, another issue lies in that you can only initiate sex once you are super corrupted in one area. It would make sense to keep it this way but to add a seduce option once you it a set amount of sexual encounters.

The seduce option leaves you open to any penetrations/HJ but without the necessary corruption gain that means every encounter is a death sentence without cheating in alcohol to regen WP.

Just my thoughts
That sums up the more frustrating parts of sex combat. Like you can't just have high corruption, you need to have high arousal to even initiate sex with a body part the first dozen or two times. But once you initiate sex, you can't spam taunt or whatever to regenerate willpower. Having high arousal means you'll soon be orgasming and bleeding willpower until either everyone nuts or willpower bottoms out. And on top of only allowing 1 dude at a time, she's basically a dead lay, so you just hold a key and watch time fly because you can't do anything else.

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
Yeah, if you look at the trello card for how he plans to do seduction... it doesn't sound fun imo. Every dev should make the game they want to play so more power to him, but more and more I realize I just want a KP clone :p

JUDAEL

Jul 8, 2017
This is turning too much to consensual, loved the first vrsions where she get corrupted by enemies lewd attacks instead to provoke em.
I mean enemie volountarly sex attack (aka rape) would be better than focus on trigger by provoke.
Most of the time she trigs a sex position volountarly but the cg shows a rape situation...that doesnt make sense imho.
Eg a "virgin island" method would be great

Reactions: Xol

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
This is turning too much to consensual, loved the first vrsions where she get corrupted by enemies lewd attacks instead to provoke em.
I mean enemie volountarly sex attack (aka rape) would be better than focus on trigger by provoke.
Most of the time she trigs a sex position volountarly but the cg shows a rape situation...that doesnt make sense imho.
Eg a "virgin island" method would be great
I'm not sure you're reading the text on the screen.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes