VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SariaReclaimed-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Encounter that issue during Ja-ja sex. She was still standing during scene but her body was also in the background being hammered in Ja-ja surrounded by people.

There was also another minor facial bug when she was knocked down, but I didn't think to screenshot it. It happened right after she was wearing clothing after being knocked down, but then stripped she had like two faces, a sort of eyes, hair, mouth with no face to the side of her other face.

Reactions: orphenex

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Encounter that issue during Ja-ja sex. She was still standing during scene but her body was also in the background being hammered in Ja-ja surrounded by people.

There was also another minor facial bug when she was knocked down, but I didn't think to screenshot it. It happened right after she was wearing clothing after being knocked down, but then stripped she had like two faces, a sort of eyes, hair, mouth with no face to the side of her other face.
"Don't look at her, look at me. Ja-ja is temporary, being cock blocked is eternal."

• Haha
Reactions: DrakeWasHere2

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
-Removed "Disarmed" chance from mook attacks
Thank fuck! It wouldn't be so bad if we could actively prevent it or do something while disarmed other than eat free hits. Kinda wished their other special moves were at least telegraphed and avoidable.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Does killing the random npcs dotted around do anything?

Also, I know the 'one orgasm cut-in per rest' thing is intentional, but I don't really like it.
If she's getting status effects saying that she's came over and over to the point where her legs are shaking and she can barely stand upright, I want to see it.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Does killing the random npcs dotted around do anything?

Also, I know the 'one orgasm cut-in per rest' thing is intentional, but I don't really like it.
If she's getting status effects saying that she's came over and over to the point where her legs are shaking and she can barely stand upright, I want to see it.
SAME! Make it a togglable option!

Reactions: zen4yalp

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Where's the boss-reviver item again?
I used the search function but all I can find is 'death merchant'
I have no idea who that is.

i could have sworn it was the npc at the very far left from the starting area, but no dice.
Was it moved or did I just forget?

Edit: It's still kind of a letdown that bosses die if they fuck Saria.
The boss in the gimp-mask (the one who locks you up in a dungeon) specifically is kind of a weird letdown.

Lose the fight, get raped, he randomly starts coughing up blood and dies?

ZombA34

Apr 6, 2021
the npc's cum bar isnt filling up and ive been stuck on one of the defeat scenarios for like 30 min did i fuck up or is this a bug with 0.11?

lobeh90035

Jul 16, 2021
Where's the boss-reviver item again?
I used the search function but all I can find is 'death merchant'
I have no idea who that is.

i could have sworn it was the npc at the very far left from the starting area, but no dice.
Was it moved or did I just forget?

Edit: It's still kind of a letdown that bosses die if they fuck Saria.
The boss in the gimp-mask (the one who locks you up in a dungeon) specifically is kind of a weird letdown.

Lose the fight, get raped, he randomly starts coughing up blood and dies?
You can spawn effigies to revive bosses from the cheat menu, dunno if you can find them normally.
I'm pretty sure the current boss mechanic is a placeholder, boss battles will have a seduction mechanic in the future according to trello.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes