VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
This is one of my favorite games so far and I always get excited when there's a new update and i have a single thing for me personally that would make this game even better and remember my words here " for me" its amazing seeing a ripped woman like Saria get pregnant and then her abs and midriff being a little more pudgy honestly just ignore me its just a specific thing i enjoy thoroughly it makes me wanna learn art and make a mod for this game if thats allowed. When this game finishes updating I honestly might do so because I can guess there are other who like seeing buff women pregnant or am I just unique in that aspect?

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2017
So how does this game work? Do you have to beat the enemies to get to see her getting fucked, or do you have to lose intentionally? How do you advance then?

arello

Jun 13, 2020
Been trying to do the stuff like "initiate handjob" and for armpit on that one group of 5 in the small troll area to farm it but it only goes up by 1 after finishing everyone. Is it intentionally like this or is this a bug?

Also noticed that the CG for handjobs and armpit fucking sometimes overlap over each other too.

arello

Jun 13, 2020
So how does this game work? Do you have to beat the enemies to get to see her getting fucked, or do you have to lose intentionally? How do you advance then?
You try to fill up the corruption meters to initiate any sexual interaction. You can look at the bars in more detail in the sensitivity menu as well as the passives related to each bar. Certain passives make it so that you can change the preference of mobs to a body part of your choosing and thus you can focus on increasing that meter. After a certain point you also get a skill that gives you initiative to do the sexual acts. The more passives you have, the higher the meter starts off during a fight making it easier to do the nasty. Making the mobs cum is another way of defeating them too. There are certain map bosses who give you a scene specific to them if you reach 100 pleasure while fighting them as well.

Jun 26, 2017
You try to fill up the corruption meters to initiate any sexual interaction. You can look at the bars in more detail in the sensitivity menu as well as the passives related to each bar. Certain passives make it so that you can change the preference of mobs to a body part of your choosing and thus you can focus on increasing that meter. After a certain point you also get a skill that gives you initiative to do the sexual acts. The more passives you have, the higher the meter starts off during a fight making it easier to do the nasty. Making the mobs cum is another way of defeating them too. There are certain map bosses who give you a scene specific to them if you reach 100 pleasure while fighting them as well.
Alright, I'll give it a shot. Thx!

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
I don't like this game. The "Thugs" and "Monsters" are actually real gentleman. Saria is naked in front of them and instead of ravaging her they wiggle their fingers around and warn her that they're going to ravage her. Without ever doing so. Unless you happen to have enough points in a certain category.

Feb 14, 2019
Any way to play on android/joiplay ?
I can play it Fine-ish on joiplay on phone, it's just very very laggy. Id suggest cheating and once you get in game open the debug menu to make all the body part corruption maxed out, and then make all of the "actions" like ----jobs, sex, anal, ect. to be at least 30 done of each to unlock manually being able to initiate fucking and get right to the good stuff.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
I just wanna see some armpit fucking ... Does anyone know what settings to tweak in the debug menu, so that most of the cut-ins w/ normal enemies would be just that? Thanks

ALSO, after fiddling with the debug menu a little bit, you can access the backstage of the theater into a new area called, "palace of debauchery," but it's only an empty stage sadly. Is there any secret behind this place, or is it a big ol' nothingburger?

Last edited:

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
The concept, design and setting of this game shines with potential, but I'm kinda worried about one major thing: Gameplay-smut interaction.

Other games in what we might as well just call the "Karryn-like" genre, generally fail at making the sexual content available, unless you deliberately attempt to fail. Which is a shame, because it's what has propelled Karryn to the top of my favorites list: How passives and weaknesses slowly built up, even as the early game lured you into a false sense of security, and later turns into an arms race between the protagonists martial prowess and the enemies sexual relentlessness.

There were a great deals of strategic traps, that could end in Karryn being a drooling slut: Overextending the number of battles you do in a day, until tiredness results in a bad battle. Doing too many jobs, which exposes Karryn to many prisoners over long timespans.
And there was always the daily decreasing prison order, that forced you to be proactive, and kept you from sitting on your hands, accumulating gold and edicts.

I played this game a few versions ago, and then it seemed like Saria doesn't have these strategic layers, or doesn't have em yet.
I remember playing and experiencing that it's easy to head back and heal, so enemy fights rarely pose a threat, that foes really can't do anything sexual, if you pay the smallest amount of attention. And that Saria won't ever end in a bad situation, unless you deliberately attempt to get her there.

Does anyone know if these things have improved? Does it look or sound like they will be improved? If anyone knows or has a clue I would greatly appreciate it.
Anyways, I'm rambling, peace out.

Reactions: NekoPi and ilmncsm

ktazok

May 16, 2017
I am interested to mod my game in a such way that teared clothes/armor and naked doesn't remove such a huge amount of armour (naked = 0 armor). But I don't find anywhere where it could be. Does anyone have an idea?

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Does anyone know if these things have improved? Does it look or sound like they will be improved? If anyone knows or has a clue I would greatly appreciate it.
Anyways, I'm rambling, peace out.
As of last build, no not really. Takes a fair bit of effort to get any of her sensitivities high enough for enemies to actually take notice, I can't see how anything besides defeat senarios would play out unless you're throwing multiple fights.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
As of last build, no not really. Takes a fair bit of effort to get any of her sensitivities high enough for enemies to actually take notice, I can't see how anything besides defeat senarios would play out unless you're throwing multiple fights.
That's what I thought I was seeing, I spent more time trying to raise those passives by failing and not fighting than actually fighting. It looks like once those corruption mechanics are in place it would be easier to play and raise the sensitivity bar and get the passives needed to make it easier to get the sex scenes.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes