VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Everestti

May 16, 2017
is there a list of what the choices you make in the beggining do? i just know that the last one do.

Serw23

Sep 19, 2022
I played a new update. I really liked it. Cool anal :)
I am waiting for further updates. It would be nice to add - double anal, triple anal. Heh-heh-heh :3
As well as additional activity. As I saw in the roadmap, there will be a job as a masseuse.

Reactions: stix20

AdolTheRed

Jul 28, 2019
Is there any way to pause the cut in images? Or are there any plans to add those CGs to the theater gallery? They go away too fast.

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
Is there any way to pause the cut in images? Or are there any plans to add those CGs to the theater gallery? They go away too fast.
The Cut-in Speed option in the menu has one that requires you to click for them to pass, in case it doesn't work switch between them a few times and then save again.

Reactions: Serw23

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Does a high-enough corruption allow a Surrender skill? Honestly feel like the game has been made a little too easy that I struggle to actually lose encounters now. A difficult area or something would make virgin runs pretty interesting and fun, imo.

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
Strange, it works fine for more. Could you elaborate more? Did you extract the ZIP file into save folder or did you just copy it into the folder?
Copied, and also tried extracting it in the save folder, it just doesn't show.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Copied, and also tried extracting it in the save folder, it just doesn't show.
Depending on the program, sometimes you need to have had a save in that slot before for it to offer you to load a save from that slot so that it even knows to look in that slot in the first place. Try making a blank new game save in the slot, then copy the full save back in and try again?

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
Depending on the program, sometimes you need to have had a save in that slot before for it to offer you to load a save from that slot so that it even knows to look in that slot in the first place. Try making a blank new game save in the slot, then copy the full save back in and try again?
Tried, but nothing, i will just play it, is not a lot of content so far, thanks for your help anyway, i really appreciate it.

Worked, i just had to move a bit a save, appreciate your help bros!.

Reactions: ilmncsm
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes