VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
strange, she sell them to me if i go the her. have you finished all that is available as for now? because before iirc it was necessary to beat the dog, now it might be required to beat also Sergal

Reactions: Sweet Force

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
strange, she sell them to me if i go the her. have you finished all that is available as for now? because before iirc it was necessary to beat the dog, now it might be required to beat also Sergal
I beat all the bosses. I still get the start dialogue about 'why would you help me'

Degen2527

Feb 7, 2023
2 suggestions for the Dev:
Cut-ins for Saria's Lewd moves
Different defeat scenes depending on Saria's reputation (I think that's what it's called? How slutty she is basically) Like a DP scene instead of them tying her up and just jacking off on her.

Also great job on the game, the art is amazing! Can't wait to see more content tbh

Reactions: Yossarian045

Yossarian045

May 30, 2018
2 suggestions for the Dev:
Cut-ins for Saria's Lewd moves
Different defeat scenes depending on Saria's reputation (I think that's what it's called? How slutty she is basically) Like a DP scene instead of them tying her up and just jacking off on her.

Also great job on the game, the art is amazing! Can't wait to see more content tbh
Current version shows promise, for sure.

Definitely needs more variety to the CGs outside and inside of combat.

Additionally: with the current (limited) scope of the game, some adjustments need to be made to the ..."lewd engagement"... side of combat to make it less grindy (at least for the time being since there's only a small handful of mobs even around).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DemonLord98
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes