VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Current version shows promise, for sure.

Definitely needs more variety to the CGs outside and inside of combat.

Additionally: with the current (limited) scope of the game, some adjustments need to be made to the ..."lewd engagement"... side of combat to make it less grindy (at least for the time being since there's only a small handful of mobs even around).
Eh. Easier to keep adding things honestly then fuck around with the code too much just to change back later.

JacksKiki

Dec 7, 2019
ALSO, after fiddling with the debug menu a little bit, you can access the backstage of the theater into a new area called, "palace of debauchery," but it's only an empty stage sadly. Is there any secret behind this place, or is it a big ol' nothingburger?
The "Palace of Debauchery" is the stage for the gallery scenes. You can enter (the now empty room) regularly after seeing your first play.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Slayer128

Yossarian045

May 30, 2018
Eh. Easier to keep adding things honestly then fuck around with the code too much just to change back later.
Fair enough...

There IS the cheat option and there's literally no reason not to use it (apart from it being only slightly less tedious than grinding stats up).

Mar 7, 2020
anyone getting an issue of the game just not starting due to an error of new_elf.dll not being found? It ran for me for a while and now even downloading and extracting the game all over again dosen't even run. I have not touched the new_elf.dll and I can see that it is definitely where it always has been. Oddly enough the zipped version runs.

EDIT: This problem fixed itself when I restarted my whole computer, just in case anyone else comes across this weird issue.

Last edited:

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
In the city up the steps:

For what is to see, look for yourself ;)
Funnily enough, I had checked this exact location earlier, but it only opened up once I realized I never actually used the theater before and did so. So that's a bit of info that might help someone later.

IGotDis

Nov 4, 2017
So even the gallery has some lore to it? They're apparently using mandrakes to take control of some poor bastards and making them look like Saria and the mfs that bone her.

Reactions: EquestRiley

Everestti

May 16, 2017
I have found 2 bugs, don't know if is here i should put them but here i go:
1-When you go on the right click menu and select "Sexual Exploits Records" or "Sensitivity Matrix" you still click on the previous menu, an exemple is when you click on "ANAL" you also hit the "X" that asks if want to return to title screen.
2-In the first boss you find(guy in the tent) you can select escape but that just make the dialog repeat and you are back in the fight, that can be done mutiple times and each time the boss is moved slight to the right( i think you can make him go offscreem if you want).

Reactions: EquestRiley

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
So, the game is in a great start. However, I really think you need to start working on the first job in game, whatever it will be.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes