VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

AdolTheRed

Jul 28, 2019
Coming back to this game after a while and I found that I'm missing a few CGs in the gallery, can someone remind me how you unlock them using the debug menu?

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Just tried this out as it was compared to Karryn's Prison. Do the clothes always get ripped off in one go? I got attacked by rats, clothes gone instantly. Fixed them with a sewing kit, next battle, clothes gone straight away. If it's a corruption game surely it's better to have gradual change, otherwise she's just walking around naked the whole time.

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
How do i view images from the folder? Not in the game, but in like photos or something. Tried with changing the name by removing the _, tried opening in paint name unchanged and nothing. Bitmap invalid or format not supported, but pngs with no _ work in photos.

Last edited:

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Looks like all sexual costs are bugged, so npcs never spend any resource unless you use embolden etc. Kind of breaks the game.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Just tried this out as it was compared to Karryn's Prison. Do the clothes always get ripped off in one go? I got attacked by rats, clothes gone instantly. Fixed them with a sewing kit, next battle, clothes gone straight away. If it's a corruption game surely it's better to have gradual change, otherwise she's just walking around naked the whole time.
They do seem to be coming off faster in this latest update. Previously it took a few attacks and there was an intermediate stage with ripped clothes.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
The ripping of clothes seems pretty pointless to begin with since the CGs all depict Saria naked anyway.

Oct 2, 2018
fighting guppi in mios hive seems like they'll go insta tease no matter what experience you have, your pleasure meter, including all body part meter.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Damn, I played the demo back in 0.03 and there's been sooo much content since then. Well done dev! The whole background thing is pretty cool too, kinda hurts to not try and become a badass yet also want to see hentai heh. At the very least it motivates people to have two playthroughs.

Love the parasite monsters and all the added cut in's since then. I wasn't sold on the Abs fetish but this game is changing my mind quick. Here's hoping we get more fetishes too like egg laying or fertilization~.

Dec 9, 2018
The ripping of clothes seems pretty pointless to begin with since the CGs all depict Saria naked anyway.
There is still the defense debuff in the ripping stages for those that actually want to do some fighting done in the game and not just "fighting".
Also if each stage of ripping were to be considered in CGs there would be another set of CGs needed, I believe. Might be an idea on a note tucked away somewhere right now, but the current status on that seems good to me, I would say.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
What's funny is a lot of the cut in sex scenes often show her with a collar while others don't. Makes me wonder if originally the intention was to have her chained first or something to enable the cut-in sex scenes, or if it was just an aesthetic fetish choice.

Either way, we're probably gonna need to strategize in combat if we're to do a virgin run with easily destructible clothing. A welcome from me considering how dull combat can be if you're trying to do said run.

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like all sexual costs are bugged, so npcs never spend any resource unless you use embolden etc. Kind of breaks the game.
Do you have 0 looks? With 0 looks (some equipment that lets you drop looks to get longer scenes), NPCs will never increase their pleasure meter naturally.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes