VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Cackling_Hyena

Jun 23, 2019
Seems like the faceless bug is still going strong, when you attack when arousal it's high, seems like, is there any found fix to it other than just reopening the game?

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
There's something wrong when the pose switch from armpit job to handjob.
The 2 guys doing armpit job have already cum and left, the remaining one just initiated a handjob and here's the result :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
very important questions, lads: when you get caught by troglodytes, and when they start jerking off on her tied to the pillar, there in the status menu on top left it says "Saria is unaffected", also numbers of 0 appear on screen. So whats this, is there any way to make her affected?

Oct 2, 2018
very important questions, lads: when you get caught by troglodytes, and when they start jerking off on her tied to the pillar, there in the status menu on top left it says "Saria is unaffected", also numbers of 0 appear on screen. So whats this, is there any way to make her affected?
ya have too mcuh resistance iirc

crap

Oct 8, 2017
View attachment 2510731

pussy penetration status effect still applies even after blue orb trap finishes
I don't have RPGmaker MZ installed and I couldn't figure out how to properly fix the cause, but I searched around the game files and found something that should, in theory, fix this bug without any side effects. I make no guarantees, and it might break things later.

With a code-safe text editor (NOT WORD) like Notepad++, VScode, etc, open the file /Saria_Reclaimed/data/States.json. Next, search/find Pussy Penetration. The line should start with {"id":41. On that line, around 370 characters in, change "removeAtBattleEnd":false to "removeAtBattleEnd":true and save the file. Now load the game and it should be removed next time you finish a battle - whether you win or lose, and even if you get caught by Blue Orb again.

Last edited:

Doponuts

Jun 4, 2017
Did the sound for enemies ejaculating get removed at some point? I don't know when I noticed it but after one of the updates I no longer hear it. Also the background sound for tit jobs goes away after the next action happens and only ever plays in the first place if an enemy starts a tit job but not if you do unlike blowjob, anal and vaginal that play said background sound for as long as the sex act is performed.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes