VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Agrippa

Aug 5, 2016
How much content is in this so far?
It depends on the way you want to play. If you want to go through the story and allow things to develop naturally, there's not even an hour of content (though incredibly well-crafted in all metrics you are likely to care for). If you want to grind up sexual corruption in each encounter and unlock the passives and sexual skills, you're looking at maybe four-seven hours, with a system slightly less punishing than Karryn's Prison and a bit more streamlined.

Feb 1, 2018
Okay so i did another playthrough, and still wasn't able to see any h scenes. I didn't get defeated even once. The enemies just die too quickly, and with the way you get willpower back so easily it's nearly impossible to get to that content. The game is amazing so far but it really needs to be tuned a bit better so you actually get to see the h content.

Last edited:

upshake

Jun 17, 2017
Okay so i did another playthrough, and still wasn't able to see any h scenes. I didn't get defeated even once. The enemies just die too quickly, and with the way you get willpower back so easily it's nearly impossible to get to that content. The game is amazing so far but it really needs to be tuned a bit better so you actually get to see the h content.
stop attacking. defend until enemies get horny, keep defending while body part corruption rises, and keep defending until enemy jizzes. repeat this until you have enough corruption on all parts to receive cut-ins (around 50 i think) and full scenes (100 corruption)

Reactions: KingsRaiden

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
stop attacking. defend until enemies get horny, keep defending while body part corruption rises, and keep defending until enemy jizzes. repeat this until you have enough corruption on all parts to receive cut-ins (around 50 i think) and full scenes (100 corruption)
This is what I did for this playthrough, also didn't bother getting clothes back on once they were stripped, as it made the enemies hornier faster...or seemed to.

Also lost to the bosses to get the extra H scenes.

Seems like two routes here:
  1. Fighting Game - no real H scenes but plenty of challenge
  2. Wait for corruption - all the H you can handle, and more

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
According to the Trello there's going to be a slut route, which you can already see being implemented slowly anyway. The fact that you don't even have to defeat the bosses is part of this.

PowWow

May 28, 2020
I really hope at some point a low spec mode can be implemented.
Sure my laptop is 6-7 years old at this point so it's definitely a "me problem" but getting 4-5 fps while walking around is still a bit ridiculous even taking into account my toaster of a computer... At least the battles run decently enough so I can still, and will continue to, enjoy the bulk of the game.

Mar 31, 2018
will beast content be included at some point? the dog things in that one pre-tickler area with the giant gray thing(submarine? boat? church?) can textually h attack you, but the game is on patreon and there's way more plausible deniability with whatever hound is compared to a weird skinny dog

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
will beast content be included at some point? the dog things in that one pre-tickler area with the giant gray thing(submarine? boat? church?) can textually h attack you, but the game is on patreon and there's way more plausible deniability with whatever hound is compared to a weird skinny dog
There is already one beast scene with second boss (that dog thing) shortly after beginning so i would assume there will be more in the future.

Feb 14, 2019
Love the game, sadly playing it in my phone with JOIplay makes my phone want to commit sewerslide.

Also, am I crazy, or are there not multiple types of posters of saria in Cardinals Heart? I vaguely remember there was the pinup one and like, one where she's giving a blowjob? Am I misremembering or something? Or is it just the pinup with progressive writing on it?

Finally, any plans for lesbian or futa content? The demon lady in the store with Glep and the chainsaw man dog thing is pretty hot, and so is the snake lady by the theatre, would be a shame if nothing was done with them...

sussy balls

Nov 7, 2021
Love the game, sadly playing it in my phone with JOIplay makes my phone want to commit sewerslide.

Also, am I crazy, or are there not multiple types of posters of saria in Cardinals Heart? I vaguely remember there was the pinup one and like, one where she's giving a blowjob? Am I misremembering or something? Or is it just the pinup with progressive writing on it?

Finally, any plans for lesbian or futa content? The demon lady in the store with Glep and the chainsaw man dog thing is pretty hot, and so is the snake lady by the theatre, would be a shame if nothing was done with them...
i don't think the blowjob poster existed

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
Is there some sort of complete guide/CG list that includes where to obtain it? I still have about half of the list i need to find and i have no idea where to get it anymore.

MaikeyHD

Nov 7, 2019
I really hope at some point a low spec mode can be implemented.
Sure my laptop is 6-7 years old at this point so it's definitely a "me problem" but getting 4-5 fps while walking around is still a bit ridiculous even taking into account my toaster of a computer... At least the battles run decently enough so I can still, and will continue to, enjoy the bulk of the game.
As someone with a broken potato laptop I’m in the same boat running joiplay on my rooted switch though it’s not entirely sluggish until my switch heats up

Reactions: PowWow
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes