VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

zadoll

Apr 20, 2019
Hey hey~
0.13 Out, OP to be updated shortly.
Next update will be the first sidejob.

Changelog :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2584908
Read my message please write before.

Add strongly binding consequences if the heroine is often raped or she does not fight =). That's how in a game about a karate girl, if they constantly rape, then it's hard to get free or fight, and the heroine herself begins to behave defiantly. It would be nice to have a different kind of penalty for being raped by a different boss.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
April 15th came and went. Happy belated anniversary Velminth.

An update each month for a year. How I wish this was the standard.

Hogeyhead

Mar 17, 2020
I would like to see a harder difficulty if possible. I went through most of the content just now including 3 bosses without resting, repairing my clothes, or masturbating, and I only lost to the 4th boss I faced because she finally orgasmed after an entire playthrough of pleasure damage. The only time she ever got knocked down was against that last boss. Maybe I got absurdly lucky, but I still think the game would benifit from a harder difficulty so you don't have to through fights to get scenes. Otherwise great looking game, even though it's really just the beginning.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
what is missing from the game for my opinion?

1. Animation of the main sex scenes, (anal vaginatal and other main ones)
2. The system of corruption should be refined and add consequences and a stronger influence of the heroine on constant sex.
3. Add sex features to each group of enemies in the location. (for example, if GG is raped by dogs, demons, etc., will pick up nymphomania, etc.)
4. And of course expand the game world and monsters, 4 times. .. by content.
THIS IS ALL IDEALLY UP TO A HIT.

I love your game =), I usually don't write reviews, but this is an exception.
This isn't really advice.
I would assume that #2 was already in the works and the other three is just a list of labor-intensive features. I'm sure everyone wants more animations, art, and sex scenes, but it's in limited supply because that shit takes more time and effort than it's worth. You might as well be telling a small film company to "just" dump a few hundred million dollars into special effects.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Indeed, if the artist isn't comfortable or capable at 2D animations it would be a lost cause, and if they were this H game would have already had them. All the other inputs are basically just more content in a nutshell and no shit.

I'd personally hope for more fetishistic content like how the monsters we currently got raping Saria are freaky xeno creature stuff, I love that shit. Can tie it into corruption as well. And of course, other fetishes like impregnation or cuminflation would be a welcoming mechanic as well.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I'd personally hope for more fetishistic content like how the monsters we currently got raping Saria are freaky xeno creature stuff, I love that shit.
My brother.

I really hope the trogladytes and whatever get custom artwork at some point, even if it's just the same scenes but with green dongs.
Can tie it into corruption as well.
From the Trello this already seems to be part of the plan (as in bestiality related pasives).

Having said that though, this game is still on Patreon after all. Velminth probably has to avoid their attention enough as it is.

Last edited:

Serw23

Sep 19, 2022
Great update. The ass of the Series is wonderful :3 Happy anniversary also passed Velminth :) We are waiting for the following updates:3

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Bug? Got the pinned raped scene with the hound/dog boss and her WP stayed at 100, never going down even after the huge climax scaling(pleasure or whatever stat is where it should decrease after full.) Also, I had no cheats or anything enabled. I started a fresh game to test out the new animations/scenes and decided to call it day with Hound rape scene. Also she was naked prior before it happen and I was just waiting with Guard, dunno if that would impact it or not.

I haven't tested with any other bosses, not sure if WP not decreasing during their animation/CG is a thing or not.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
It's honestly really entertaining to see which meme OP references for their next update's poster. 12.0 was glowies, now it's the egg-man, 14.0 is bound to be a treat, as well.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes