VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

blackdraft

Jul 5, 2018
1682977505536.png
1682977535671.png

little question, I returned the whole game from top to bottom and no way to find the last 3 scenes, where can I find that pleas?

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SariaReclaimed-0.13.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
The game is cool, everything is polished, the atmoshere is awesome, some fear & hunger vibes (apart from the obvious KP vibes), but there are two things that bothered me.

1. It's very easy. I mean, obviously you have to be able to beat the battles, but I never felt like "I'm fucked" even when jumping to dangerous battles blindly. I am assuming the sex scenes happen when you lose battles, but if it's this easy to win them, then you kinda have to lose them on purpose. I am saying this because I saw that nightmare dog thing in the previews, and I encountered it, but it was easy af to beat.

This could be solveable by gating XP / levels, because I found out you can grind as much as you want by resting. Note, I am NOT a fan of gating such stuff, nor scaling the enemies, but how else are you gonna make the fights challenging, when it's *the fights* that contain the h content?

The reason that this system works with KP is because there's a cycle, where you *have* to sleep (due to fatigue), and you have to advance otherwise you will lose the game (low control). Therefore, you might end up against a powerful opponent without being ready yet, and lose (therefore h).

2. I definitely think we need a screen where we can see what passives we gained after each battle. I thought I wasn't gaining anything, and then if I got it correctly, I went to the menu and saw I had some passives. I had no idea I had them.

3. The side image is very frustrating. I love how it goes away, but you have to be very close to it for it to disappear, so I'd suggest making that distance larger.

4. Protag's smile in the early pleasure. This might be just personal, but we're only at 25% or something, and she looks like she's enjoying it quite a lot. Her expression at the end-pleasure is awesome though.

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
The game is cool, everything is polished, the atmoshere is awesome, some fear & hunger vibes (apart from the obvious KP vibes), but there are two things that bothered me.

1. It's very easy. I mean, obviously you have to be able to beat the battles, but I never felt like "I'm fucked" even when jumping to dangerous battles blindly. I am assuming the sex scenes happen when you lose battles, but if it's this easy to win them, then you kinda have to lose them on purpose. I am saying this because I saw that nightmare dog thing in the previews, and I encountered it, but it was easy af to beat.

This could be solveable by gating XP / levels, because I found out you can grind as much as you want by resting. Note, I am NOT a fan of gating such stuff, nor scaling the enemies, but how else are you gonna make the fights challenging, when it's *the fights* that contain the h content?

The reason that this system works with KP is because there's a cycle, where you *have* to sleep (due to fatigue), and you have to advance otherwise you will lose the game (low control). Therefore, you might end up against a powerful opponent without being ready yet, and lose (therefore h).

2. I definitely think we need a screen where we can see what passives we gained after each battle. I thought I wasn't gaining anything, and then if I got it correctly, I went to the menu and saw I had some passives. I had no idea I had them.

3. The side image is very frustrating. I love how it goes away, but you have to be very close to it for it to disappear, so I'd suggest making that distance larger.

4. Protag's smile in the early pleasure. This might be just personal, but we're only at 25% or something, and she looks like she's enjoying it quite a lot. Her expression at the end-pleasure is awesome though.
1. Completely agree, Had scaling enemies for 2 versions and things got frustrating for no good reason so I removed that, now they are manually balanced but don't scale so the moment you are even a bit over-leveled it's easy mode.
That said, I'm scrapping the entire combat system after the first sidejob is done and making it purely let's say...player skill-based. That should fix the constant need to curbstomp the use of skills/equipment/resting/items to maintain any semblance of difficulty.

2. Gonna look into getting a solution for that.

3. You can click the HUD thingy to close it full-stop, however increasing the distance by a few tiles is a good idea.

4. That's more of a play on Saria's personality, she's smug and confident until she starts to uhh...get in trouble.

Last edited:

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
" That said, I'm scrapping the entire combat system after the first sidejob is done and making it purely let's say...player skill-based. "

well you got me now, let it be a surprise, dont tell if its a rock-paper-scissor system, QTE or whatever :D
just to say, scrapping a whole system...wish more people in development would do this, if they see a system is kinda wonky balanced....

Reactions: himomo and zen4yalp

GamerRoman

Jun 22, 2019
I'm scrapping the entire combat system
That doesn't really sound good for a game after a year of development that said the current system is fine, sure the current game is easy and I lost nearly all tension after finding out just how easy it actually is but at least I can progress nevertheless.

Everestti

May 16, 2017
This game is awesome, but i have one complaint, for exemple, i enjoy the thighs scenes, but i am not a feet fan, and you cannot get one without the other because both are "Legs", also the same with handjob and armpits.

So my qustion is, is there any plans or would be considerate separating and making body parts more expecific?

PowWow

May 28, 2020
The idea of a "player skill" focused combat system kind of scares me since the game runs terribly on my computer and needing to do more then selecting a menu choice would basically make it impossible for me to play...
Then again I've never once unlocked any of the skill trees because the only "tactic" I ever use in battle is standing around naked while defending and lashing out until things run their course... So yeah, some kind of revamp of the combat system is probably not a terrible idea.

Dec 9, 2018
So I can fast travel into the Mios Hive, but not to the campfire at the ship entrance? Anyone else having that problem?

Also the poses added in the new update are great (y)

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
" That said, I'm scrapping the entire combat system after the first sidejob is done and making it purely let's say...player skill-based. "

well you got me now, let it be a surprise, dont tell if its a rock-paper-scissor system, QTE or whatever :D
just to say, scrapping a whole system...wish more people in development would do this, if they see a system is kinda wonky balanced....
Methinks it's a beat 'em up.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
How do you mean?
Slut Path had a description in the trello before but now it's gone.

Well, it said that you could seduce bosses, as an alternative to fighting, by choosing different actions during battle. And that doesn't sound like real time gameplay, unlike beat 'em up.

SheinBein

Dec 8, 2019
Minor art idea that I dunno the feasability of:
Would it be possible to adjust the "background crowd" in the cut-ins? It always feels a bit odd during cut-ins when you're fighting like 2 guys and the cut-in hints at, what, six or eight depending on the specific cut-in?

This is a very small issue, but the number of cut-ins happening in some longer fights makes it feel more noticeable and immersion-iffy.
I'd hope it would not be too labor intensive since it wouldn't be creating much new art so much as it is trimming down existing art, but I don't know what it would be like to code that to correspond with the number of enemies.
The number of "involved" people also does have an effect on the type of eroticism communicated. Getting lewded by one individual has different erotic vibes than getting lewded by like six, so it feels odd for it to be the latter by default in cut-ins.

Last edited:
Reactions: NunHentai
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes