VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
So according to the trello, it looks like the seduction skills are going to be the way to the slut path. I really hope that by defeating bosses that way means there's also going to be different new lines spoken by Saria too.

Like if you use the seduction stuff to initiate sex with Oskar for example but then Saria goes and says "Put me down you belligerent idiot!" it's going to be weird.

Unlondon

May 14, 2022
Hey if you open the stats menu and get in a battle it then appears in every battle. i've tried loading the file again and it still happens, does anyone know how to fix this?

zadoll

Apr 20, 2019
Excluding variations, for 0.12.1 :

Lewd Cut-Ins50
Lewd Hardcore Poses 7
Lewd CGs 13

Developer, the game is better than its competitors by an order of magnitude. I want to advise you, maybe direct.
1. GG awesome, very beautiful girl.
2. The system of slow harassment, a masterpiece =)).
3. The presence of a system of slow corruption.
4 The art style is gorgeous.

what is missing from the game for my opinion?

1. Animation of the main sex scenes, (anal vaginatal and other main ones)
2. The system of corruption should be refined and add consequences and a stronger influence of the heroine on constant sex.
3. Add sex features to each group of enemies in the location. (for example, if GG is raped by dogs, demons, etc., will pick up nymphomania, etc.)
4. And of course expand the game world and monsters, 4 times. .. by content.
THIS IS ALL IDEALLY UP TO A HIT.

I love your game =), I usually don't write reviews, but this is an exception.

Vorthinos

May 9, 2022
Cant wait for further updates on this, so far the only bosses i"ve seen are the hound, the drunk, and then the mini-boss of the troll, harpies, and blind trog. Are there any unique fights i'm missing and if so does it all stop at the harpy nest for now? The pod that states fading as if it is expiring, is there a way to interact with this yet, or how do we get the tentacle scene in the preview/images?

Wish there was a way to just view the gallery of them once you unlock them without having to buy the effigies again.

Strayka

Jun 29, 2020
Cant wait for further updates on this, so far the only bosses i"ve seen are the hound, the drunk, and then the mini-boss of the troll, harpies, and blind trog. Are there any unique fights i'm missing and if so does it all stop at the harpy nest for now? The pod that states fading as if it is expiring, is there a way to interact with this yet, or how do we get the tentacle scene in the preview/images?

Wish there was a way to just view the gallery of them once you unlock them without having to buy the effigies again.
Explore my friend

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Go find/explore the ship.

HayataAyasaki

May 15, 2018
Complete edit

using an old save that used the debug menu caused the game to have an extreme lag that give me 2 black screens, 1 close BSOD, and my GPU fan running at maximum speed in certain areas, mainly the desert ship and the new hive area. I'll try to make a fresh save later, ngl tho the debug menu is hella strong for an RPGM game LMAO

Update: i don't know how and why, but for some reason, it's all going smoothly now for both new and old save :PogChamp:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Eprofesy
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes