VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
Anyone else having issues where the buttons behind the sensitivity matrix screen are clickable, making the hitbox to select Anal sensitivity (and not going back to title screen or opening the config) really small?

Bobbbobbin

Apr 21, 2022
I can play it Fine-ish on joiplay on phone, it's just very very laggy. Id suggest cheating and once you get in game open the debug menu to make all the body part corruption maxed out, and then make all of the "actions" like ----jobs, sex, anal, ect. to be at least 30 done of each to unlock manually being able to initiate fucking and get right to the good stuff.
Mine doesn't work on joiplay maybe because i'm trying to play on sd card.I will try internal storage.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Been trying to do the stuff like "initiate handjob" and for armpit on that one group of 5 in the small troll area to farm it but it only goes up by 1 after finishing everyone. Is it intentionally like this or is this a bug?

Also noticed that the CG for handjobs and armpit fucking sometimes overlap over each other too.
Yeah, it seems like 'Initiate' actions target everyone at once, so they somehow only count as one.
If you just seduce them into doing it themselves, it'll count multiple times.

also, we need more large batches of enemies. That one group of five dudes seems to be the only really good spot for grinding. It's kind of annoying.

I seem to have boosted my saria's Looks stat so high that if there isn't at least three dudes, they nut all over themselves before they can get her body-part-corruption high enough to actually initiate a position.

Naohitokun

Sep 22, 2021
I think this is the first rpgm my potato laptop cant run (overheats lol) I can run karryns prison without a problem. Shame since I like where the game is going. To the dev, any plans on making art for the initiate lewd acts like stretching,blow kiss, flash asshole, spread ass etc? and maybe a bit of optimization?

• Red Heart
Reactions: DemonLord98

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
I think this is the first rpgm my potato laptop cant run (overheats lol) I can run karryns prison without a problem. Shame since I like where the game is going. To the dev, any plans on making art for the initiate lewd acts like stretching,blow kiss, flash asshole, spread ass etc? and maybe a bit of optimization?
I REALLY hope they make art for them!

Reactions: Naohitokun

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
just need aphrodisiacs, mind control/hypnosis, transformation and its the perfect game
Once again, a terrible idea.

The concept, design and setting of this game shines with potential, but I'm kinda worried about one major thing: Gameplay-smut interaction.

Other games in what we might as well just call the "Karryn-like" genre, generally fail at making the sexual content available, unless you deliberately attempt to fail. Which is a shame, because it's what has propelled Karryn to the top of my favorites list: How passives and weaknesses slowly built up, even as the early game lured you into a false sense of security, and later turns into an arms race between the protagonists martial prowess and the enemies sexual relentlessness.

There were a great deals of strategic traps, that could end in Karryn being a drooling slut: Overextending the number of battles you do in a day, until tiredness results in a bad battle. Doing too many jobs, which exposes Karryn to many prisoners over long timespans.
And there was always the daily decreasing prison order, that forced you to be proactive, and kept you from sitting on your hands, accumulating gold and edicts.

I played this game a few versions ago, and then it seemed like Saria doesn't have these strategic layers, or doesn't have em yet.
I remember playing and experiencing that it's easy to head back and heal, so enemy fights rarely pose a threat, that foes really can't do anything sexual, if you pay the smallest amount of attention. And that Saria won't ever end in a bad situation, unless you deliberately attempt to get her there.

Does anyone know if these things have improved? Does it look or sound like they will be improved? If anyone knows or has a clue I would greatly appreciate it.
Anyways, I'm rambling, peace out.
No, you are 100% right. The enemies don't rly pose a threat. Nor does the game have those layers like Karryn's Prison. But its only 0.11...things can change.

Sprinzel

Oct 2, 2020
censor.PNG

Saria censoring herself getting fucked :LOL:. only happened to me with pussy so far and none of the others i tried.

Also I seem to not be able to get defeated?
I haven't played since the system got reworked to not be defeat on 100% pleasure.
I understood it like being at 0 willpower is now defeat?
I tried lowering willpower by spamming reserve and getting fucked but it just went to 0 and regenerated with every enemy i tried and no defeat in sight.
Same with the dangerous enemies, all being defeated by just fucking saria no matter how corrupted she was.

Thats it for my bug rant, game looks really good and getting monthly updates is great.
Keep up the good work

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes