VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
interesting, not a fan of the character design though, would like to see multiple character models to be able to choose from
"Hi yes please quintuple your workload for the sake of my freeloading ass, kthx."
I get that it's a dumb request made off hand, but come the fuck on man, there's nothing reasonable about a request like that xD

Grail

Feb 3, 2019
double agree, he should've make saria white skin hopefully i got canceled, black hair and thin body proportion with exaggrated bust & bossom
On that topic can anyone recommend a decent game that has a main focus on a female with short, black hair and potentially green eyes? I can't remember any of them for the life of me.

Also this game in and of itself is shaping up to be real damn good but my only problem is if you wanna view most the cut in scenes in battle you're going to end up losing each time as it is. I'm not quite sure how to balance that "get your slut up without losing" aspect.

muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
Found a few potential bugs

1. If you're to close to an enemy when combat is initiated it is impossible to flee from combat as even if you do the enemy immediately reinitiates combat.

2. If you pleasure is at 100 or higher but the game hasn't made you orgasm and you try to using any other ability you immediately orgasm.

3. When looking at the sensitivity matrix, when you click on the very last tab at the top it is also clicking on the X button that sends you back to main menu.

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Hello, how to use lewd attacks? Also is there a walkthrough or something I kinda stuck after beating the sergal guy

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
Great update. However initiating lewd attacks against the bugs in this game is buggy o_O
The early game worms lock the game since some scenes won't progress (for example blowjobs) and but against the late game bees, it's a insta kill (i.e. you AoE kill everything with vaginal sex)

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Very promising, excellent so far. Needs work on the anal sex scene, there really isn't a scene. Do wish I could turn off certain fetishes. Not completely crazy about the voice actor, some of her lines she sounds attractive, others her voice sounds uh, very mature and raspy. Still, all in all, I have to applaud the work. I feel like there's definite inspiration from Karryn's Prison and that's high praise.

Reactions: UrPPhard

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Hello, how to use lewd attacks? Also is there a walkthrough or something I kinda stuck after beating the sergal guy
I don't believe lewd attacks are in yet(but correct me if wrong.)

At a certain threshold, you can use the command to entice enemies in targeting a certain location on her body. I believe you need a 25 or 50 threshold on one stat to unlock it for her to suggest enemies to start targeting. It is either 25/50 for the first and then 50/75 for the second level unlock that targets all enemies to focus on a single body part of hers.

It doesn't have to be currently at that level of whichever one of the numbers, it just has to reach that point, if memory serves me right, to force the expansion of that lewd stat to go higher than its current base stage of 25. You will notice it after awhile if enemies keep targeting a certain point. Best way if you don't want to bother with debug cheats is just go to the campfire where the bard looking guy is and to right of him there are 5 enemies. Enter battle. Farm whatever stat of sex. If they don't target a certain spot, retreat/repeat.

I don't think dev got around with her actually performing sex attacks of her own yet, maybe later in future builds.

Also game is far from complete. If you reach the town where gallery is, that is it for now.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Where's the last gallery event (#10)?
Harpy Nest.

I think the route to it was where dog boss is, you go down and to the right, there is house you can also enter to talk to lady to get free inspiration, then just keep going right, and you will enter place with dead bodies. Up to top is harpies in nest, lose and get scene.

• Love
Reactions: DudePersonA
May 25, 2022
I don't believe lewd attacks are in yet(but correct me if wrong.)
Yeh, you wrong, with a lot of grind I managed to make Saria an anal slut and by consequence being an ass-assin, killing with sexual assaults, although, there aren't anal sex cut in, waiting for those.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Harpy Nest.

I think the route to it was where dog boss is, you go down and to the right, there is house you can also enter to talk to lady to get free inspiration, then just keep going right, and you will enter place with dead bodies. Up to top is harpies in nest, lose and get scene.
Thanks, that did it. I don't think I was ever able to take to the lady in that house. Always tried, doesn't respond.

Neetshot

Oct 10, 2017
How do you actually access the Inspiration stuff? I've got a few, but I can't find a menu for it anywhere.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes