VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
great combat and great art~

but the map its weird, and take so long corrupt the character for only few CG. Its not worth (for now)

I want to play this when the game its 50% minimum.

May 27, 2019
Seems like people have already pointed out that combat doesn't seem to flow too well. I think it's because the game seems to be going for a Karryn's Prison style system but hasn't copied all of the mechanics. Where in Karryn's game lewd attacks increase your orgasm meter and only when it fills up does your energy decrease and once the energy hits 0 you actually lose the battle. Here your willpower bar is constantly under attack the moment your clothes are damaged and hitting 0 instantly losing you the battle. I feel that the problem is that the bar which takes damage from lewd attacks is also the one that loses you the battle when it hits 0 makes lewd content hard to get, not to mention corruption gain is too slow for it to get anywhere close to 100 in a reasonable time frame to begin with.

So here's some immediate things I can think of that could help the state of the game.
-Decrease WP damage/increase the total and increase corruption gain during battle, either by changing the base amounts, rebalancing the corruptions or introducing skills/items for that purpose. If you're trying to copy the gameplay loop of Karryn's prison and combine two bars that game has into one then that one bar is going to need to last a while for anything to happen. Something as simple as not having enemies use lewd attacks every turn or skip turns could also give more breathing room.
-Some way for the 100 corruption actions to happen more easily and consistently as currently the game lacks the content needed for a long playthrough that could get you to high corruption naturally, this could just be a skill/item that is here during the demo and later gets removed or changed, Karryn's Prison had the desire release skills so something similar could work. Alternatively getting knocked down with 0 stamina could let enemies do higher corruption actions if you're down for long enough is also a way for stuff to happen quickly.
-One thing I didn't like with Karryn's prison is that once a sex position starts the only way to get out of it is to wait for everyone involved to cum, not much player agency and it would take way too long compared to combat at times. Some way to actively resist the pinned status (I think that's what it's called?) and get back into combat would be appreciated.
-Some notification about new corruption states, having to navigate into the corruption menu to check if anything changed gets tiresome after a while.

Just a few points I wanted to make. Looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: cozyboy and D4n0w4r

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
That CG dump there is, w h e w.
Never noticed Saria was wearing a choker actually.

Nexano

Aug 1, 2018
Seems like people have already pointed out that combat doesn't seem to flow too well. I think it's because the game seems to be going for a Karryn's Prison style system but hasn't copied all of the mechanics. Where in Karryn's game lewd attacks increase your orgasm meter and only when it fills up does your energy decrease and once the energy hits 0 you actually lose the battle. Here your willpower bar is constantly under attack the moment your clothes are damaged and hitting 0 instantly losing you the battle. I feel that the problem is that the bar which takes damage from lewd attacks is also the one that loses you the battle when it hits 0 makes lewd content hard to get, not to mention corruption gain is too slow for it to get anywhere close to 100 in a reasonable time frame to begin with.

So here's some immediate things I can think of that could help the state of the game.
-Decrease WP damage/increase the total and increase corruption gain during battle, either by changing the base amounts, rebalancing the corruptions or introducing skills/items for that purpose. If you're trying to copy the gameplay loop of Karryn's prison and combine two bars that game has into one then that one bar is going to need to last a while for anything to happen. Something as simple as not having enemies use lewd attacks every turn or skip turns could also give more breathing room.
-Some way for the 100 corruption actions to happen more easily and consistently as currently the game lacks the content needed for a long playthrough that could get you to high corruption naturally, this could just be a skill/item that is here during the demo and later gets removed or changed, Karryn's Prison had the desire release skills so something similar could work. Alternatively getting knocked down with 0 stamina could let enemies do higher corruption actions if you're down for long enough is also a way for stuff to happen quickly.
-One thing I didn't like with Karryn's prison is that once a sex position starts the only way to get out of it is to wait for everyone involved to cum, not much player agency and it would take way too long compared to combat at times. Some way to actively resist the pinned status (I think that's what it's called?) and get back into combat would be appreciated.
-Some notification about new corruption states, having to navigate into the corruption menu to check if anything changed gets tiresome after a while.

Just a few points I wanted to make. Looking forward to future updates.
Like an options:
1)Make 2 willpower bars. One current that's exist in game already, secong is 'global' something like "charges" when current WP lost it's resets to 100 and global WP losing one charge(basic charges value something around 5/5). There lower charges left there more corruption applied to Saria(like varian can be tied with aurosal levels and face expression too). Global WP charges restored only on rest. When all charges are lost Saria is defeated. Basis WP damage can be tied to number charges left too.
2)Add prefered H action for each type of enemy so they stop "attack" random body parts focusing 1-2 like mouth and boobs.

Actually pretty much can be done here but that's for creator to decide.

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
Got a few Question:
1. Anyone got some sort of map for this game?
2. How to get the other sex scene? I only got bullying so far.
3. Mind teaching me what's need to be edited in the save value so that i can get all scene in one save? I tried myself but somehow it only makes the enemy fap without actually doing anything.

Last edited:

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
It's not bad but many systems need to be reworked and explained. The 3 bars? yea no explanation. How to get corruption/passives? not explained.
Game is much combat system focused then sex, needs to be a balance. Have enemy's able to tear of clothes...similar to Karryn's Prison.
Honestly, game is in early stages, but the Dev NEEDS to listen, I understand he prolly doesn't want a KP clone so close to the original. BUT I feel as tho the author hasn't actually played KP to understand the systems.
From Cloth, passives, corruption gain etc... Use KP as a basis and see what works (which I feel is most things besides MAYBE difficulty...steam page DID say it was hard game so...).

asianslutlover

Jul 29, 2019
It's not bad but many systems need to be reworked and explained. The 3 bars? yea no explanation. How to get corruption/passives? not explained.
I wouldn't say MANY systems need to be reworked exactly. Currently some need tweaking instead like how the tits corruption becomes way too intense. Also how it's based on available actions so at some point enemies can end up just touching Saria's tits over and over till they fuck em and leave the rest of your options constantly at a lower level. The combat itself needs a bunch more balancing, but it looks promising with a variety of options and potential for lots of weapons (I mean at least from inside the files perspective, otherwise it's fairly bare bones in the game).

The 3 bars are a good concept right now and you get to see it in work during the first fight, but indeed the Willpower needs tuning. I upped it through save editor to a more reasonable value and it was much more fun. It needs passives and actives to manage the bar. And possibly ways to lower sensitivity (I saw in the files that it's already planned through clothing and training tho).

How to get corruption and passives is explained. I don't know what you mean that it's not explained. It's perfectly well stated and illustrated - your corruption for a body part increases the more it is harassed. When you get to a milestone of said bodypart it permanently increases the starting value, making it more tempting to the enemy since it presents the enemy with more options. At certain levels of corruption different things can be triggered by enemies as explained in the big bars above each corruption passives list. Each bar has a cap that gets increased when reaching a certain value close to the cap.

Kashell

Apr 29, 2018
So I got a persistent image on my save of one of the corruption descriptions. Cant get the image to go away, so Im hoping to find out a way to mod a save to start over without the stuck afterimage.

kribb88

Oct 1, 2019
Got a few Question:
1. Anyone got some sort of map for this game?
2. How to get the other sex scene? I only got bullying so far.
3. Mind teaching me what's need to be edited in the save value so that i can get all scene in one save? I tried myself but somehow it only makes the enemy fap without actually doing anything.
3. I recommend using .
Some values are always the same no matter the game (like gold, health, mana/other resource), but some (like corruption in this case) are different for each game. Unless you want to try each single out, which can take hours sometimes, you can just let the site decipher it. You do it like this:
1. Upload a file called "System.json"; you can usually find it here: \www\data\System.json (or in case of this game data\System.json).
2. Upload a save file you want to edit and change the values you're interested in (so for example "Ass corruption" to 100).
3. Download and replace your old save (i recommend doing a copy-backup save).
Voila!
Anyway, here's a save that will get you every scene so far.

Oct 12, 2018
Just played with resourses:coffee: View attachment 1905371
Dayum, and yet the bandits still leave your clothes on even if theyre destroyed while yerking it ROFL

That being said, the game could really need some retention of the corruption you gain, to make that accumulate better. It functions alot it looks like karyns prison in that way, but you cant ever be fully whittled down between fights so thats odd. It has great potential, i just hope theres gonna be a lot more in the way of slutting out before the game is done )

The menus for passives, corruptions and all of this like in KP are already in place, justno mechanic around it yet, hopefully that wont come back to bite cha later

Last edited:

Byoff

Jan 10, 2022
Has a good base for the game in general. Obviously the Corruption System needs more work, far too much RNG grinding in order to get the passives for each body part.

My recommendation for the corruption system would be to have actions like "Showoff Butt I" or "Showoff Abs III" that will have the enemy you're targeting focus on that body part (To varying effectiveness (% chance) based on the action's Tier (I, II, III, IV, etc)). You would unlock the tiers along with specific passives (So no "Showoff ___" on a fresh save) so that it's easier to reach corruption levels that you've already hit previously. This way you aren't getting fucked over by RNG while also waiting 15-20 turns for a random body part to finally hit 20 corruption.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes