VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
Corruption doesn't seem to increase at all on any bodypart despite going through encounters. All stuck at 0 except pussy which starts at 10 and stays there

Same happens with me, I think we trigger a bug very early on and her corruption stops to increase it doesn't matter how long you play, she would not get any more corrupted and if she is not corrupted none of the battle sex will trigger.

GhostProject

Jul 8, 2017
The art is amazing and its an interesting concept, but goddamn is the combat such a slog, in a couple of hours of gameplay ive only gotten 2 CGs ( not counting defeat ones) the drunk guy and the handjob end.
You'll be glad to know there are only 2 CGs then (not counting cut-ins)

D9sinc

Jan 20, 2019
any hints on how to raise corruption? I want to see more scenes then her getting cummed on by 3 roughmen or 2 trogs jerking off to her.

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
Interesting stuff, but like most other games on here it really is lacking in any substance. Hopefully this one doesn't get abandoned like your last project.

Zang

May 9, 2017
Thats a hot char, wish we could see her in a wholesome game with a male protag. Need more chars like that in games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Necronlord3

ZombA34

Apr 6, 2021
Does anyone have tips for increasing your corruption rate faster I've been here for like 3 hrs and its barely moved?

kribb88

Oct 1, 2019
Does anyone have tips for increasing your corruption rate faster I've been here for like 3 hrs and its barely moved?
You could probably just use a save editor , unless you want to do it the legitimate way, then you just have to grind. But if you don't mind using such tool, you still have to figure out which values you need to change - easier said than done, but you could figure it out by just matching the same numbers, though it will take a few tries.

MeaBorowski

Dec 14, 2020
Abs have been dirty talked for 4 times, and yet I still do not have the passive that is given when they are dirty talked even once. Does anyone know how to fix this bug without starting from scratch?

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
The grind to unlock CGs is fucking insane, I have spent HOURS getting her corruption up and I only got the CG for finger-sucking.

This is definitely not ideal unless the full game is like 100 hours long, which I highly doubt.

halcyonpurge

Feb 7, 2019
The grind to unlock CGs is fucking insane, I have spent HOURS getting her corruption up and I only got the CG for finger-sucking.

This is definitely not ideal unless the full game is like 100 hours long, which I highly doubt.
we're pretty sure this grind is due to a bug in this version. it didn't take nearly as long in 0.2.x, so it's probably unintentional

Nexano

Aug 1, 2018
There are two variants:
1)Corruption system need to be reworked from scratch.
2)Corruption system don't work as intended and require detailed scripts fixing.

For example you need constantly staying in ignore mode and spam willpower regen to get small hinch of corruption. And defeat scene when helpless heroine got ogled and cummed on giving you mostly nothing. So "natural corruption flow" currently just don't exist. Not to mention that she still have clothes while being nude in defeat sceene. Still project looks really promising, hope this potentially unpolished diamond soon start to get both shape and support he deserving.

Last edited:
Reactions: Necronlord3

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
see this is save for Quickly Scene
https://f95zone.to/threads/saria-reclaimed-v0-3-1-velminth.114058/post-8446073
I will try make a save every time in every new release
Yeah I ended up using your save file in order to view the CG, because I got too tired of corruption farming to get it myself, which honestly kinda ruined it for me, I prefer to unlock it myself, but this is just silly.

we're pretty sure this grind is due to a bug in this version. it didn't take nearly as long in 0.2.x, so it's probably unintentional
Interesting, are you able to use a save from 0.2 in this current version? As in you 'farm' corruption there and then take it to 0.3 in order to check the new CGs?

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
There are two varitants:
1)Corruption system need to be reworked from scratch.
2)Corruption system don't work as intended and require detailed scripts fixing.

For example you need constantly staying in ignore mode and spam willpower regen to get small hinch of corruption. And defeat scene when helpless heroine got ogled and cummed on giving you mostly nothing. So "natural corruption flow" currently just don't exist. Not to mention that she still have clothes while being nude in defeat sceene. Still project looks really promising, hope this potentially unpolished diamond soon start to get both shape and support he deserving.

The strange thing is... corruption system is not working, but the figting skill system is working very well. So I can make her very strong and kill her enemies with just one hit. There should be a "skill tree" in the corruption system so we can see in a better way our progress and report the bugs, otherwise the bugs which stop her corruption happen and nobody sees where they happen and this way the bugs are never repaired. I really don't understand why the author put much more work on her fighting skills and not in her corruption. There is a lot of corruption content which is already in game but we can't progress that, because of the bugs. I don't care about CGs that much... but corruption stuff happens, her corruption level would stop progressing and this happens early on and there is no way to tell when it actually happens.

I think there should be a way to make her "heal" willpower faster (or with a bigger %) so she can stay in the fight for longer.

Last edited:

Chef Ramen

Jul 7, 2017
Not a lot to enjoy, but a very promising game nonetheless.

Good job and good luck with this game.

Nanapower

Jun 15, 2018
The strange thing is... corruption system is not working, but the figting skill system is working very well. So I can make her very strong and kill her enemies with just one hit. There should be a "skill tree" in the corruption system so we can see in a better way our progress and report the bugs, otherwise the bugs which stop her corruption happen and nobody sees where they happen and this way the bugs are never repaired. I really don't understand why the author put much more work on her fighting skills and not in her corruption. There is a lot of corruption content which is already in game but we can't progress that, because of the bugs. I don't care about CGs that much... but corruption stuff happens, her corruption level would stop progressing and this happens early on and there is no way to tell when it actually happens.

I think there should be a way to make her "heal" willpower faster (or with a bigger %) so she can stay in the fight for longer.
This is such early on the game its normal i remember K Prison took more than year to finish first stage !
The only thing we can do is wait and support the dev and hope he will make an amazing game in coming years :)
Those things take a time . Not to be good to be amazing :)

Reactions: GhostProject
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes