VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes
May 25, 2022
This game is kinda like Karryn's Prison, which is not a complain, is a compliment.
But I think dev that you need to get even closer to that games, specifically on the pleasure part.

Karry's Prison from the beginning doesn't allow you to get the interactions that you want, but help you to raise the specific body part that you want Karryn to get molested, that is what is missing here, because Idk why there a re a lot of stats for different body parts and fetishes if the player haven't any control over them, in this way is just a battle fucker that awards you by loosing only,

brine1234567890

Nov 30, 2020
how to you get past the area with the twins? the third or fourth area. i'm approaching the exit but there's no actual transition

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Ok probably my fav game on this site so far, awesome
Try Karryns Prison.

Not sure if it is just me, but I am noticing this sort of bug when any sex (outside of blowjobs) happens due to the lack of assets. Cuz, you know, there's only blowjob artwork for now.
I've seen two sex scenes artworks so far, but no bj scene since it seems like it would require excessive grind.

On the note of blowjobs, is there anyway to directly influence mouth gain? Cause it's killing me that everything else seems to be focused more often than her mouth. Just like it's killing me that Saria's willpower gets a massive hit when she is naked (I am hoping that there will be accessories/passives that will mitigate that in the future builds), otherwise enjoying the CGs once they are done and coded in will be super short when something like 50 to 60s damage to Saria's seemingly maxed 100 willpower once she is penetrated.
Yeah this is pretty stupid that you have 10 stats to rise and the enemy can only randomly target one, in KP it was already a pain early game to target the one you wanted and there was like 5/6 of them in that game.
How do you get hit for 50-60? the most i've been hit for is something like 25.

Edit: I feel like enemies shouldn't just make the armor skip over the torn-phase and right into her naked phase, unless that is a bug in itself.
How do you get to the naked state? All i've got is torn clothes?

Reactions: Back

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
Im guessing you have to level up the areas you want to see cut ins of? Like the blowjob, try to level up mouth and see what happends. Im trying everything now...

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
glitch interface disappear lower left corner Saria reclaimed game.jpg

for some reason while i was in battle mode, the progression on the lower left corner disappear, i think this is a bug Dev i hope you see this.

i hope to see more updates on this game and also leveling up your corruption is really grindy dev... but i can consider this since its still early stages of your game development.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Im guessing you have to level up the areas you want to see cut ins of? Like the blowjob, try to level up mouth and see what happends. Im trying everything now...
the problem with this is that the enemy AI is randomly select body parts while in battle mode plus its hella grindy to make a progress on a specific body part.

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Keep in mind right now the dev is building the game as it is intended to be played, with slow, milestone corruption. While this doesn't fit well into a demo where you want to see things quick, the dev clearly understands this and it is obviously why removing "start a new save every release" is their next priority. I personally would rather they spend time making the full game than waste their time making a "1000% speed increase to corruption" version when we can do it ourselves much easier.

So, with that in mind, here is a tip for all of you that want the prons and corruption without the time to actually accumilate.
1.) First, download a thing called MTool, it's a very common program for cheating RPGMaker games, run by this guy, , you don't need to pay, just scroll down to the "All tools can be downloaded/updated at.."

2.) Then, run it, drag Saria's exe onto the big "insert exe here", click "install and go" and run them together.

3.) Go to the "Var" Tab. BOOM you are done. From here you can edit every corruption, how many times acts have been done and more in real time. You can even go to the Home tab and lock WP in at a low amount like 20 so Saria is constantly horny and growing corruption without actually taking any WP damage.

Now go forth ye perverts, and enjoy the dark-skinned Tomboy prons like nature intended

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
maybe she is just someone who though it looked cool and no one ever bothered to tell her?
it would ffit
I'm pretty sure any idiot would notice something was off as soon as the whole thing just ignomiously fell to the ground, which ought to happen within minutes as there's basically nothing actually holding the sword in place except the limited amount of friction the strap exerts on the sword hilt. That's not going to hold up too long with any amount of movement.

Never mind now the very first time she tries to draw it and finds the crossguard merrily stuck on the same strap and there being absolutely nothing holding the sheath in place anyway.

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
0.3.1 Out~
Bugfixing and a lil' bandaiding regarding Willpower for now.

Changelog :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the concerns about focusing a particular bodypart and such, I'll address them in the next update.

for some reason while i was in battle mode, the progression on the lower left corner disappear, i think this is a bug Dev i hope you see this.

i hope to see more updates on this game and also leveling up your corruption is really grindy dev... but i can consider this since its still early stages of your game development.
Click the arrow near the command bar.

Last edited:

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
well anyone with
Keep in mind right now the dev is building the game as it is intended to be played, with slow, milestone corruption. While this doesn't fit well into a demo where you want to see things quick, the dev clearly understands this and it is obviously why removing "start a new save every release" is their next priority. I personally would rather they spend time making the full game than waste their time making a "1000% speed increase to corruption" version when we can do it ourselves much easier.

So, with that in mind, here is a tip for all of you that want the prons and corruption without the time to actually accumilate.
1.) First, download a thing called MTool, it's a very common program for cheating RPGMaker games, run by this guy, , you don't need to pay, just scroll down to the "All tools can be downloaded/updated at.."

2.) Then, run it, drag Saria's exe onto the big "insert exe here", click "install and go" and run them together.

3.) Go to the "Var" Tab. BOOM you are done. From here you can edit every corruption, how many times acts have been done and more in real time. You can even go to the Home tab and lock WP in at a low amount like 20 so Saria is constantly horny and growing corruption without actually taking any WP damage.

Now go forth ye perverts, and enjoy the dark-skinned Tomboy prons like nature intended
Can you share your saves than? please

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes