VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
99% of the art is good. I just have one pet peeve. Her sword is equipped in a totally nonsensical and retarded manner. The tsuba/crossguard part of her... I'm guessing is either a type of 'gunto' or 'tachi' , would clip with the belt and prevent it being drawn. If Velminth needs some reference pictures on how these things are worn i'd be happy to oblige with pictures or even elaborate further.
maybe she is just someone who though it looked cool and no one ever bothered to tell her?
it would ffit

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
Not sure if it is just me, but I am noticing this sort of bug when any sex (outside of blowjobs) happens due to the lack of assets. Cuz, you know, there's only blowjob artwork for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the note of blowjobs, is there anyway to directly influence mouth gain? Cause it's killing me that everything else seems to be focused more often than her mouth. Just like it's killing me that Saria's willpower gets a massive hit when she is naked (I am hoping that there will be accessories/passives that will mitigate that in the future builds), otherwise enjoying the CGs once they are done and coded in will be super short when something like 50 to 60s damage to Saria's seemingly maxed 100 willpower once she is penetrated.

Edit: I feel like enemies shouldn't just make the armor skip over the torn-phase and right into her naked phase, unless that is a bug in itself.

Last edited:

shado990

Jan 10, 2018
Love the art, its a shame its only on screen for such a short time and as someone else mentioned once anything remotely sexually happens (outside of the scripted boss scenes) the battle is pretty much over next turn because the willpower damage you take is incredibly high and at the moment at least there no way to mitigate it. Could be nice to let the enemies finish what they started rather than Saria falling unconscious and you just go straight to the cave scene.

That aside few problems iv found:

its possible for the small troll to put you into an infinite stun loop where it doesn't bother to do anything but stun you over and over again without attacking so the battle never ends.

Pokes for tits corruption are not tracked properly nor are bites.
Mouth and Abs corruption seems to stay at 0 despite unlocked passives saying otherwise

Last edited:

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
Was playing for few hours but those new blowjob and squeeze cut-ins didnt trigered even once...
Yeah, the actual system for triggering H content needs some work but the idea and framework so far seems interesting. You really have to go out of your way to try to trigger the cut-ins, they won't happen naturally. You'll usually get a defeat>cave scene before any of the cut-ins trigger. Honestly, I wonder if they could just wholesale copy the KP system since it works so well :p

shado990

Jan 10, 2018
How to use Erotic skills ?
Right now you have to game it quite a lot and i do mean a lot you can't really get these CGs naturally because you will lose way before you get close to any. You basically have to run into a lusted enemy and allow yourself to get molested to bring up your corruption stats whilst trying to keep your willpower from hitting 0 because this triggers a defeat and hope that eventually they grab your ass/tits etc. so you can see some CGs.

Falunn

Apr 1, 2018
even with an (i think) bugged save where saria doesnt go down after fully losing willpower i cant get a blowjob cut-in or watever it is for like i guess 30 turns i have only gotten her foot "fucked" and few times the lip thing :I

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
the sound doesn't properly work in the game, i set it to all 0 and theres still sound effects and its loud

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
I don't know if it's a bug but after some gameplay the corruption stops and only her mouth is 2% corrupted. So she can't corrupt any longer doesn't matter if she loses or just fights.
I can't even understand how to get her corrupted, because it seems I trigger the bug almost every time she gets just a little corrupted.

How do I get rid of the clothes my character has quickly?

Go fight the Hound, that creature will remove your clothes fast.

Last edited:

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
Gonna put this game on hold until something is done about willpower, along with redistribution on the likelihood a part of Saria is talked about. Perhaps ideas can be done around the time the skill-tree rework is done.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes