VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Gari Fuze

Feb 19, 2020
not only it is extended with no action possible from the player just pass turn, it should go auto mode atleast

It is also bugged, the stats acquired before loser ending dont carry on

Mar 18, 2019
I am assuming there is only the defeat, drunk and dog scenes in the game right now correct? I cannot find the test man so I dunno if its hidden where to find it.

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
Patch.png
0.3 out. OP will be updated shortly.

TL;DR : New lewds mostly, also sound.

Next month will be mixed, I want to get the last save breaking shit out of the way so starting fresh every version won't be critical going forward.
After all that, if there's time left, new maps.

Changelog :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
This is a bug? When you enter a house, the interior is in the lower right corner, where it is covered by the image.
Yep, there's also one with BJ expressions overriding default ones if you have some particular Mouth passives.
Gonna have a hotfix out tomorrow.

Last edited:

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Just seeing Saria fills me with serotonin.

I LOVE HER

Think everyone gets it, but eh, gotta show appreciation, when you appreciate. :PogChamp:

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Velminth fantastic work with this game. I have a question and a plea of sort:
1)Will there be perk trees for sexual skills?
2) Would you mind sharing the js edit for faster accumulation of corruption? Went through 0.1 and 0.2 from start to "finish", but I just dont have the patience to grind it to max(also not sure if it is a bug, but for the life of me, mouth corruption doesnt move from 0, and yet npcs can put fingers into Saria's mouth. Is it a display error or?)

Cezul

Feb 16, 2018
99% of the art is good. I just have one pet peeve. Her sword is equipped in a totally nonsensical and retarded manner. The tsuba/crossguard part of her... I'm guessing is either a type of 'gunto' or 'tachi' , would clip with the belt and prevent it being drawn. If Velminth needs some reference pictures on how these things are worn i'd be happy to oblige with pictures or even elaborate further.

RedBooty

Dec 2, 2020
I dont know who is making thia but the art style is nice. The heroine is not a generic one, and the game (at least imo is nice too) so keep on going

Reactions: Back
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes