VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Wow, this is going on the watchlist. The art looks amazing, though I'm not sure about that unnaturally blue hair. I think she'd look better with a more natural color, like black or blonde.

AnonRat

Nov 28, 2018
Anyone know which JSON file the "Inspiration" points are in? been trying to look for them but I cant seem to find it
Inspiration points are part of the skill tree plugin, so I guess you're either looking for the SkillTree or SkillTreeConfig file in the js/plugins folder.

GallowMorok

Jan 8, 2018
It seems like it takes a long while to up Saria's corruption level, I already beat Oskar and the wolf without letting them win.

glagmeister23

Feb 19, 2021
Hey, does anyone have a full save or cheats I could possibly use? That or a walkthrough of sorts would be nice, I've found myself stuck in the first chapter.

AnonRat

Nov 28, 2018
Hey, does anyone have a full save or cheats I could possibly use? That or a walkthrough of sorts would be nice, I've found myself stuck in the first chapter.
I'm not sure if the chapter is finished yet, there are a few 'quests' you can do though. Its not clear what the main story will be.

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
I wonder for what changelog says, will the game be oriented towards like consensual battle fuck or will stay like mostly battle rape or kept a balance of these?

Reactions: drone4of2
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes