VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
I'm not sure but probably I triggered some bug/s because her corruption does not progress at all... I've lost the battle once and then she somehow remained "pure maiden" .

By the way it seems after I start a new game I trigger the same bug very fast, because I can't progress any longer and can't lose a battle, even if my stamina and willpower goes to 0.

Last edited:

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Haven't Played it but THIS is how u do an update. Wish you had someone to do coding and you focus on art like REM. But, u have made major progress based on the Changelog alone. I truly wish u finish this and make another Karryns Prison-esq game. I would want to buy on steam like I did KP. :)

Reactions: zannin

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
hell yeah a Karryn's prison inspired RPGM game, I swear ive always hated RPGM's but after that game, only that system works well, the rest "Purposefully lose to see the good stuff" games are garbage, these types of games make it so you can win in an "alternative" way, which is wayyyyy better

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Not a bad KP inspired H game. Feels a bit like LISA too in style and combat only with a muscle bod dessert hottie. Looking forward for more updates on this~. Hope this one implements a preggo system, assuming this dev likes it, instead of mostly leaving it to the fans like KP did.

Also boy does this H game need a built in means to speed up the combat.

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
Smol update fixing some critical dickery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Velminth
Out of curiosity, are ALL the scenes in the game going to be ''battle fucks''?
Yep all of them will work within the battle system, some however won't have the battle part at all (like the Defeat scenario).

dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
I think i got the bug. So far I just get stuck at the jerk off screen. Are there also any enemies after the burning people and that big dog?

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Still contains the bug where you can only lose once even with the willpower recovery, WP to 0 nothing, WP and Stam to 0 nothing, seems like the same bug where the fight just never ends. 0.2.1 btw

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Yep all of them will work within the battle system, some however won't have the battle part at all (like the Defeat scenario).
You mean there will be no need to skip turns during 3x jerkoff scene and it will play basically automatically? Nice!

How do you recover willpower?

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
Still contains the bug where you can only lose once even with the willpower recovery, WP to 0 nothing, WP and Stam to 0 nothing, seems like the same bug where the fight just never ends. 0.2.1 btw
Noted, I'll check it out asap.

You mean there will be no need to skip turns during 3x jerkoff scene and it will play basically automatically? Nice!

How do you recover willpower?
Currently masturbating at camp is available after you reach "Aroused" for the first time.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes