VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Omalleyus

Feb 27, 2021
Downloaded mounted and no game files, just a fake "MSN health care" virus, kind of confused given the reviews of this game and I've known this site to always be good for real games

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Downloaded mounted and no game files, just a fake "MSN health care" virus, kind of confused given the reviews of this game and I've known this site to always be good for real games
Ok, you have to be really careful and pay attention to what you click on on a lot of file hosts, including ones used by F95. Basically, pay really close attention to the actual file you're downloading and you have to learn what the actual download link is on a giving file host vs the (dozens) of fake download ads that are on them. Sometimes they even will have an invisible ad (or even multiple) that covers the page and opens a fake download.

If it even want to have you install a plugin, do not do that. If the file name is different from what you want (including any changes to the file extension, a .exe instead of the expexted .rar for example), don't download it.

Reactions: voerman

Turboteam

Mar 6, 2019
You really shouldn't navigate the web without adblocker my man. Get uBlock Origin for whatever browser you are using

Reactions: Banshee96

i'mtemporary

Mar 10, 2018
Joiplay's giving an error saying that BattleSystemCTB and StateTooltips are missing required plugins, anyone how to fix it?

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
this has good potential, having Karryn Prison vibes here, this is worth supporting if it continues.

also doggo not return?

Reactions: Bourne9000

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
this has good potential, having Karryn Prison vibes here, this is worth supporting if it continues.

also doggo not return?
I don't think so. The version we have now seems like a very rough tech demo with a little bit of content. If you check the patreon, I think there's gonna be a couple decently sized updates coming soon, one with all the corruption passives (ala Karryn's Prison) and I think next they're doing more content, like drawings and stuff.

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
I don't think so. The version we have now seems like a very rough tech demo with a little bit of content. If you check the patreon, I think there's gonna be a couple decently sized updates coming soon, one with all the corruption passives (ala Karryn's Prison) and I think next they're doing more content, like drawings and stuff.
like i said, potential. Its still 0.1, karryns prison and this has a similar roadmap but not an exact copy.
karryns prsion took 4 years of development.

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
like i said, potential. Its still 0.1, karryns prison and this has a similar roadmap but not an exact copy.
karryns prsion took 4 years of development.
Yeah, I'm hoping for good things from the dev. This is a very solid start.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes