VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
Regarding this game, I see promise with it. But GODDAMN they should have not released it yet. I think what they should fix is the Map. What made Karryn's prisons map fantastic was because at its core the map never changed. The map in this game is too complicated, many ups and downs, some bad design in general and some bad design in the caves.

I understand the need of wanting to simulate the effects of being in a cave with having shadows and stalagmites and not being able to see shit all the time, but yea it doesn't work. The map should be a hub, if they wish to do multiple that's fine, but make it a hub instead of the way it is now.

Now regarding enemies and CG's, I presume cut-ins will be coming soon so I won't speak on that yet. BUT what needs to implemented is the destroying of clothing, and arousal bar, an ENEMIES arousal bar and a progress of events, we need onscreen indicators as to how things progress.

Clothing just...falls off...? Yea that needs rework, the bars in combat are NOT explained and or do anything tbh (I understand how to play and what they do, but what I mean is that there is no risk, you have to TRY to fail). Combat needs a work, because there is no penalty for anything. I could go on, but my wrists hurt so TDLR.

TDLR- Look at Karryn's Prison and use the base of that game to make yours. Thats how Game Dev works, you copy to improve.

Edit- Fix the hips, they are Unproportionable.
I'll motion to disagree - at it's core, the map design right now is fine. I agree that it's obtuse to the point of annoyance, which needs to be fixed, but Karryn's Prison was a set map design you are meant to grind over and over. Assuming this game is taking inspiration from LISA, it will be more of an adventure, with little backtracking and re-experiencing the same map.

Jun 25, 2019
Game looks amazing so far, exactly my type of game.

The only thing that would make the game perfect for me, personally, is if there was a pubic hair option in the game, like in Karryn's Prison.

Reactions: Bulbazord

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
I'll motion to disagree - at it's core, the map design right now is fine. I agree that it's obtuse to the point of annoyance, which needs to be fixed, but Karryn's Prison was a set map design you are meant to grind over and over. Assuming this game is taking inspiration from LISA, it will be more of an adventure, with little backtracking and re-experiencing the same map.
Thats fair and if they go this route, they can ATLEAST make the map look eye-catching cause GAWDAMN is it boring as fuck to look at.

Reactions: eugene67
Sep 12, 2018
Surprise it wasn't done sooner. Usually when a standalone game of its genre does well you start seeing clones springing all over the place shortly. Take the simple NPC games where you go around violating NPCs in town as MC.
Karryn's Prison isn't something that can be easily copied it would take a long time to make a game like it especially if you work solo. Even the Devs that made Karryn's Prison aren't truly done yet and still have improvements to put on it:unsure:

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
The art here looks amazing. Really well done. Sadly not the kind of game I usually enjoy, but then, I'll try eventually, anyways.
Best of luck to the dev for now.

May 23, 2020
I haven't played the game yet. Please make a main antagonist that degrades and corrupts the MC. I personally find it better when the corruption is done mainly with one or two antagonists and it's done slow. Better than when the MC whores out to a different character each time or turns into a slut almost immediately. But that's my preference, good luck with the game, great looking model. I'll try it out when a few more updates come out.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So what other things are planned for this fetish-wise?
I doubt the dev actually posts here but hey a game with corruption? If she's gonna be able to bang everything, I wonder if the dev will add impregnation? Probably not tho.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
this game is good. they should add rape animation in battle. i don't want to read the text about them fuck her or handjob.
That is a lot of images for the amount of sex variations the game currently has as text. Then you can multiply this bu different positions for different sex acts. Then different states of clothes. Then different enemies. ...I think it is wise to be sceptical about this game right now. Check back on it in a year and then we'll see.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes