VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
So play Karryn?
i do ;) tried this game yesterday, i did not find it similar to karry's prison. at the moment i am not into this game at all, but it is early in development. i think i'll wait 6 months and try again. it has a long way to go.

• Angry
Reactions: redghost14

n3k0d3v

Dec 5, 2017
umm, i must be blind
but how do u save in this game ?
From the starting area go top left and continue until you see a cauldron/campfire thingy. You can save there. There is also another one if you go top right from starting area (but requires you to beat mobs).
For now you can't really "lose" so there is no game over, I didn't even bother saving.

Reactions: jessy89

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Came from the Karryn's Prison thread informing me that there's an inspired game here. Love what I'm seeing from the screenshots too. How often is this game updated anyway?

FADIC

Mar 26, 2021
it has a little to much muscles, but i like to see a brown protagonist its rare to see one

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Calling a game shit when it is practically at its alpha stage and still have time for polish when it gets to beta. And then hiding behind 'negative opinion'... Yeah, definitely not trolling or having bad takes. :cautious: Honestly I would understand if the dev doesn't improve the game over time, but this is WAAAY too early in the game's life to come out like that.
Lol how am I hiding behind anything genius? I straight up stated my opinion with no sugarcoating or hiding behind anything. I dont really give a shit how many of you disagree with me, but I think its trash and thats all there is to it. And now im done commenting here because I said what I had to say and Im moving on I suggest you do the same.

• Angry
Reactions: Stretta
Sep 12, 2018
Whoever this Dev is, they definitely seem to have taken inspiration from Karryn's Prison... which not a bad place to take inspiration from, that's for sure. They have a looooooot of work ahead of them though if they want to keep using that, because, Rem sure as hell ruined his wrists coding KP... Though it might be easier if they stick to 1on1 encounters, rather than the group encounters that KP had.

Either way, gonna keep an eye on this to see how it goes. Maybe even support it like I did KP for a while.
Well he ruined his wrists because he used an text editor that couldn't do most of what he wanted it to do so he had to make the plugins manually xD

Looking forward to this game didn't think a game that has inspiration from Karryn's Prison would have been made so soon.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

wqe

Jun 16, 2017
High potential, very good art, 10/10 heroine. But there's smth I would like to mention. Needed common enemies art for loosing. Also would be perfect side effect pictures, when grope, thighs poking etc. And more clearable situations with falling ground and clothes loosing.

Reactions: cracklemere
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes