VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes
Sep 27, 2019
Game's pretty good if short, there doesn't seem to be any cg at least i didn't trigger them
One problem i found was the lack of game over as the enemies can only deal willpower damage and when reaching 0 I just don't have any gameover and they continue to do their stuff until they cum and die

So likely lotta bugs, but other then that it's a really good game with juicy art, definitely going to keep an eye out for it

Sep 27, 2019
Change of opinion, the game need real work
I hope for there to be CG on enemy actions, such as them touching or rubbing everywhere on her body

Gameovers should also be something that can happen

I did find 1 CG, which I wouldn't have realised it was one due to the fact there's no cg for even basic grunts and all.
Honestly I hope the game gets better cause right now it needs real work

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I'd rather see a karryn type figure, than this muscled up one. more karryn please!

Ostrogoth

Jun 11, 2018
I don't want to sound like a hater, but I'm the only one who thinks that on the main sprite, the naked version of him, Saria's hips seem too big?
Especially in relation to her waist
That being said, the dressed version and other art looks completely normal to me...

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
I hope the text sex is just a placeholder until dev can add cut-ins.
Honestly, I feel this is the big thing right now that will make the difference between this game being the next Karryn's Prison level of great, or fall into just another Malaise and the Machine "nice art but going nowhere until abandoned".

Right now, the most important thing is to flesh out what you have, add these cut-ins, add the facial expressions so they match what is occuring, whether it is by cutins or just having the standing sprite change this is the thing at the moment that makes it feel so much like a placeholder demo and not a full game teaser.

Don't get bogged down with adding anything new which is requested like clothing/body types/futanari/pregnant content/additional poses UNTIL you have added the visual aspect and fully covered what you have now while fixing any combat loops. That will show a full and complete game foundation and you will have the hype and support going forward.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes