VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
Lol how am I hiding behind anything genius? I straight up stated my opinion with no sugarcoating or hiding behind anything. I dont really give a shit how many of you disagree with me, but I think its trash and thats all there is to it. And now im done commenting here because I said what I had to say and Im moving on I suggest you do the same.
So having a shit take it is then.
Alright, have a nice day/week/life.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Well he ruined his wrists because he used an text editor that couldn't do most of what he wanted it to do so he had to make the plugins manually xD

Looking forward to this game didn't think a game that has inspiration from Karryn's Prison would have been made so soon.
Surprise it wasn't done sooner. Usually when a standalone game of its genre does well you start seeing clones springing all over the place shortly. Take the simple NPC games where you go around violating NPCs in town as MC.

Naktara

Mar 2, 2020
is saving not working for anyone else? I've played a good bit and saved at the camp, but when i booted the game back up later the continue option was still greyed out.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Surprise it wasn't done sooner. Usually when a standalone game of its genre does well you start seeing clones springing all over the place shortly. Take the simple NPC games where you go around violating NPCs in town as MC.
Karryn's Prison was unique in that regard because even when it did good, u had those that still believed it would flop as it wasn't a RPGM "standard" (generally dog shit tier, no choices, lose to see content). So, when Karryn succeeded, you are now going to see ppl try to ride the wave and do their version of it.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Regarding this game, I see promise with it. But GODDAMN they should have not released it yet. I think what they should fix is the Map. What made Karryn's prisons map fantastic was because at its core the map never changed. The map in this game is too complicated, many ups and downs, some bad design in general and some bad design in the caves.

I understand the need of wanting to simulate the effects of being in a cave with having shadows and stalagmites and not being able to see shit all the time, but yea it doesn't work. The map should be a hub, if they wish to do multiple that's fine, but make it a hub instead of the way it is now.

Now regarding enemies and CG's, I presume cut-ins will be coming soon so I won't speak on that yet. BUT what needs to implemented is the destroying of clothing, and arousal bar, an ENEMIES arousal bar and a progress of events, we need onscreen indicators as to how things progress.

Clothing just...falls off...? Yea that needs rework, the bars in combat are NOT explained and or do anything tbh (I understand how to play and what they do, but what I mean is that there is no risk, you have to TRY to fail). Combat needs a work, because there is no penalty for anything. I could go on, but my wrists hurt so TDLR.

TDLR- Look at Karryn's Prison and use the base of that game to make yours. Thats how Game Dev works, you copy to improve.

Edit- Fix the hips, they are Unproportionable.

Last edited:

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
I've never been that into dark skinned gals or muscles.
Until today.
And the fact the game's first cg is a full nelson? [Chef Kiss].

Reactions: sawert42

sawert42

Jul 17, 2018
I like the art, I like the mc design, but the combat needs animation speed up, I use cheat engine for that, cause after some point fights get very annoing, and the edges of them map needs to be more clear when you can actually got there, and when it's just a invisible wall
And about the skill tree, it seems like you can get all of them if you grind enough, and it seems like all of them are spearate skill, that will make thing very unclear during combat after you get many of them, so personaly i would preffer more restrictive skill tree in that i mean, that we would chose one of three paths in each damage type that we want to focus, but that's just my preference

But since it's still only 0.1.2, see ya everyone in six months

tmrev

Oct 6, 2017
Velmith, might I make a suggestion? Give enemies a grab attack(standing) that lets them/others do harrasment sooner, as well alternative sexual attacks that wouldn't otherwise be used

This is mainly so they don't need to wait for Saria's clothes to get torn to get to the sexy bits, but not neccesarily putting her in a loosing position

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
this needs a side scroller or platformer tag ....................PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes