VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
This definitely looks exciting. I'll pick it up as soon as there's a one-time purchase either as early access or full release.

kribb88

Oct 1, 2019
Look like a future masterpiece. I'd only say it's lacking some lewd sounds of the protagonist during h-scenes.

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
@Velminth if we want to support you is there a place you prefer we do it? Your Patreon doesn't make reference of this game so I didn't know if that was the best spot.

Jun 5, 2018
A bit sad that new games with amazing art like this, are in a very early state and we have to wait a loooong time until it has some content. :) But otherwise, looks very good and the gameplay seems like it's adding something new to your usual RPG H game as well. Looking forward to it

Chalicouille

Aug 9, 2017
I don't claim to know shit about swordsmanship but attaching your sword to your belt via the handle seems very impractical....

Understandable, it is indeed an advanced sword technique using mechanical forces to gain extreme mobility.
I made a basic diagram on paint to help you visualize the concept:

When Hank hill pull on the grip upward, instead of unsheating the sword, the attachement pull the belt and, by extention, the whole pair of pants in the same direction. By moving his pants with enough force, Hank can pull his whole body upward and levitate as long as his arm can mantain a force powerful enough to counter his gravitationnal pull.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

image_2022-04-17_011727346.png
Disclaimer - This technique only works in a universe made on the Source™ engine - Hank Hill is a professional swordman - Do NOT try this at home

I hope it's clear now (y).

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
As someone said before, this game looks super promising and I can see it reaching and surpassing Karryn's Prison if the devs make the right choices regarding the gameplay and the content. I will keep an eye on it for sure, hope to see updates in the future.
Godspeed, Devs!

Also, this dick is upside down.
1650153046744.png

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes