VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Art is gorgeous (maybe midriff a bit too long), sidescrollers arent really my cup of tea but I'll keep this on the watchlist anyway.
Good luck brother!

Reactions: Kira999

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Oh yeah, this is an incredible looking game. I wish the dev good luck and plenty of support!

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
i cant see any art in the game its all texts for me aside from the image of the mc just standing in the middle of the screen

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Oh god, I'm about to melt.
A chocolate, fit waifu.
This ain't even about busting, I just love her.
Wife me.
Perfect waifu.
Wholesome ending, where she finds a good husband, when?

Gotta hit that download right fuckin' now.
I can't stop talking about her.
I LOVE HER.

1650110283893.png

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
More fawning over Saria.
I love her.

Alright, to the point.
Kinda reminds me of Karryn's Prison, seems pretty polished.
Hope this doesn't get dropped.

Reactions: BigLargeMcHuge

whooop

Mar 7, 2018
IDK if anyone posted any bugs but I found two of them.

1. When I go to the third area in the game, it won't let me go back to the second area.
2. I beat the werewolf and it won't disappear thus I'm stuck fighting it and I can't go any further. I'm effectively soft-locked.
Same, kinda ends the whole game.

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Not sure if the game is good (just stared downloading) but love the look of the girl already.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I like games with good combat rapes mechanics (huge fan of karryn prison), and the mc look nice, i will follow the game with great interest and see where it lead.

For now the demo seem very lacking in content, the mobs rape instantly when entering in combat, even if the girl is clothed, but it's just a line in combat log, no cg or cut-in (the only cg i got was the dude who get out of the tent), i hope it will be added in futur. And then you are stuck just skipping your turn, there is anything else to do.

Also it's unclear what is the purpose of the stats (stamina, willpower), an explanation in game would be welcome.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes