VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I like games with good combat rapes mechanics (huge fan of karryn prison), and the mc look nice, i will follow the game with great interest and see where it lead.

For now the demo seem very lacking in content, the mobs rape instantly when entering in combat, even if the girl is clothed, but it's just a line in combat log, no cg or cut-in (the only cg i got was the dude who get out of the tent), i hope it will be added in futur. And then you are stuck just skipping your turn, there is anything else to do.

Also it's unclear what is the purpose of the stats (stamina, willpower), an explanation in game would be welcome.
When you run out of willpower there is nothing to do but loose. There is a skill that you can get that will restore your willpower. I also found that you can sleep at the fire with the cauldron.

That being said, the combat for me is either win every fight or loose by choice. If you have lost your willpower, it does not restore any after the fight and you will instant loose thereafter. Adding in some willpower gain after a fight and enabling escaping combat would be helpful in future releases.

Kandi1987

Nov 16, 2019
I don't know for what purpose I'm writing this comment:
I really dislike Battlefuck Games, but damn I love FemProtag Games with heavy Corruption. Most FemProtag Games feature a whiter than white Redhead or Blonde Girl, but god damn I love dark skin so much, in Games and Real-Life. The Art is Amazing, the Protag looks incredible. But over all I don't think this Game will tick enough boxes for me to actually support it. My Search for my Dream Game goes on... probably...

Last edited:

Annenisikem

Jul 22, 2018
Whoever this Dev is, they definitely seem to have taken inspiration from Karryn's Prison... which not a bad place to take inspiration from, that's for sure. They have a looooooot of work ahead of them though if they want to keep using that, because, Rem sure as hell ruined his wrists coding KP... Though it might be easier if they stick to 1on1 encounters, rather than the group encounters that KP had.

Either way, gonna keep an eye on this to see how it goes. Maybe even support it like I did KP for a while.
Have you played any other games like these two? Combat system, art, corruption etc.

Zepkep

Jan 30, 2019
anyone else has the problem where you cant leave area where celestial hound is in? Also soft locking in celestial hound fight.

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
IDK if anyone posted any bugs but I found two of them.

1. When I go to the third area in the game, it won't let me go back to the second area.
2. I beat the werewolf and it won't disappear thus I'm stuck fighting it and I can't go any further. I'm effectively soft-locked.
hello question is it possible that an infinite werewolf in 3 locations and an impossible exit from it is a bug or is everything so planned?
The wolf infinite loop is a bug. The dev posted 0.1.1 on his itch.io that fixes the bug. The impossible exit still hasn't been fixed.

MEOW876

Apr 26, 2020
" -"Billy" of Gore Peak is now immortal. You did this. "
Geez what happen,lucky I download the game right before update...

Tyrekt404

May 15, 2017
The art, Plot, and concept look really promising. I hope the development of the game run smoothly.

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
This looks like it could be the next Karryn's Prison, and it is obviously evident how popular that was.
Turn a blind eye to the "Battle fuck no thnx" naysayers, if you look on things like DLSite most of the greatest selling and popular games of all time are all about this, even moreso when it is so much more detailed and mechaniced than simple "Every special attack from enemy is = If clothes destroyed then missionary sex, if not destroyed then instantly destroy clothes ready for missionary sex"

Looking immensely forward to this, stick the path and just don't try to cater to all the preggo/futanari/niche crowd, just focus on making a good and sexy COMPLETE game.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
This looks like it could be the next Karryn's Prison, and it is obviously evident how popular that was.
Turn a blind eye to the "Battle fuck no thnx" naysayers, if you look on things like DLSite most of the greatest selling and popular games of all time are all about this, even moreso when it is so much more detailed and mechaniced than simple "Every special attack from enemy is = If clothes destroyed then missionary sex, if not destroyed then instantly destroy clothes ready for missionary sex"

Looking immensely forward to this, stick the path and just don't try to cater to all the preggo/futanari/niche crowd, just focus on making a good and sexy COMPLETE game.
Agree. Seems like everytime devs try to satisfy everyone, the game lands in development hell.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes