VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
sometimes it won't appear when you extract everything, it happened to me before, as I'm currently trying to fix it.
That's probably 1 of 2 things. First, your antivirus could be deleting or hiding it immediately, depending on it's settings. Second, if you extracted the game into the default windows or programs folders (assuming windows OS). Windows doesn't like that and often hides / deletes things you extract there (especially .exe files).

There's often very good reasons for both of those things, mostly having to do with malicious programs. Be careful with your antivirus settings and don't use the default windows / programs folders.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
God damn this games art is good and there is actually has some meat to the gameplay. Furthermore dark skin.

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
Patch.png
Alright boios, 0.2 it is. OP will be updated shortly.

TL;DR :
As per votes, this update is mostly focused on core mechanics, majorly corruption.
Next month's update will be lewd art things.
On that note if you feel like corruption should be gained faster/slower do mention it, it'll be adjusted frequently for a while eitherway.
Old Savefiles NOT compatible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
TL;DR :
As per votes, this update is mostly focused on core mechanics, majorly corruption.
Next month's update will be lewd art things.
On that note if you feel like corruption should be gained faster/slower do mention it, it'll be adjusted frequently for a while eitherway.
GJ. Played earlier version, I will test this version it for sure :D

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
Here to report some bugs sir.

(Spent an hour or so on the game as of now)

Seems like i can't loose any fight once i lose the first one, somehow i even win some of them when my pink bar run low. Or am i missing something?
Also there seems to be interactable things that i can't trigger with space bar or anything. May be they're not coded just yet?

For the UX also, Saria artwork is kinda annoying when going right.
The level design is also kinda meh, got lost or stuck many times, because there's nothing showing there's another screen at the end of a floor and that there's multiple in and out of insides places. My point of view: more pointy panels and only one way to go in and out of somewhere.

The art is neat through, and it's an honest 0.2. Those who are looking for content should just come back later, that could be a good one.

The best to the dev, keep it up;)

PowWow

May 28, 2020
There seems to be a bug with Willpower
Once your Willpower hits zero it seems to be impossible to recover it, and due to your Willpower being at zero permanently you can't lose fights, resulting in fights devolving into long periods of going through the menu to click the 'do nothing' button until you win. On that note it might be a good idea to put the 'do nothing' option on the main part of the battle menu, since it seems like I'm using that option far more than anything else currently.
Regardless of the bug it's quite a promising little game so far and I'm looking forward to when more art gets implemented and the game gets fleshed out.

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
Can you get past that big blue dog? Even if I kill it I still get game over lol. Also getting the same willpower bug it seems and the game becomes too easy.

Imp Sana

Oct 18, 2018
This is pure gold , inspiration from Karryn prisons which is my most fav rgpm games that i ever played in f95z , the developer is doing a god work , keeping my sanity back on track again , you got my support and respect sir , thank you .

blobmaneatsme

Nov 10, 2017
Upon reaching "Aroused" state for the first time Saria learns some useful skills
The only thing I'd note is if you go past Aroused into Desperate it won't trigger this so you get softlock without the abailty to manage arousal or willpower

Other than that love the new systems

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes