VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes
Sep 28, 2017
Tip for dev: lean into the Dark Souls aesthetic more. You have the bonfires thing going - Dark Souls went popular for good reason. Lean into the idea of the world resetting when resting.

Reactions: kuno99

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Man, with the insane amount of grinding for basic scenes its a major bummer that old saves aren't compatible. That's like 10-15 hours of wasted time.
You don't have to grind anymore, it's really easy to get both passives and pleasure now. With the lewd command you can even make the enemies focus on only specific part of the body too. It takes a couple fights where Saria gets harassed to unlock them but after it's a breeze.

C3r3

Oct 23, 2018
Getting this error a lot, I don't even remember picking it up, might've been a drop from one of the Bee Smoker enemies. 1670322160365.png

Can't get rid of it either without it popping up in an endless loop, currently on 0.8

EDIT: Found a temporary fix; just create a copy of any of the files in the Armor folder, and rename it to 'HardenedWax.png_'

Last edited:

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
I recently discovered this game.
From what I understand it is similar to Karryn's Prison, only the story is different, Karryn is a Guardian, while Saria is a mercenary. Furthermore, the graphics are a kind of 2D platform, which I don't mind since I was born and raised with C64 and Amiga.
The only things I don't like are: there is no Quests page (maybe in future update) and many quests I can't finish them.
And the scenes are few despite having reached ver 0.8.
I hope there will be more scenes and a quest window in the next update.
However for me it is a very promising game rated 9/10.

halcyonpurge

Feb 7, 2019
I recently discovered this game.
From what I understand it is similar to Karryn's Prison, only the story is different, Karryn is a Guardian, while Saria is a mercenary. Furthermore, the graphics are a kind of 2D platform, which I don't mind since I was born and raised with C64 and Amiga.
The only things I don't like are: there is no Quests page (maybe in future update) and many quests I can't finish them.
And the scenes are few despite having reached ver 0.8.
I hope there will be more scenes and a quest window in the next update.
However for me it is a very promising game rated 9/10.
you can have a peek at and it'll show you what's coming down the pipeline. dev is probably going to roll the version number into double digits (0.10, 0.11, etc) going forward

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Do the choices in the prologue do anything right now, it seems like a more loreful way of choosing your starting stats and sensitivities.
I'm curious about that too...I know/suspect the stealing/killing ones probably boost speed or strength, though I'm not sure what some other options improve [ex- Took down noble of considerable influence]

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
it has potential but it needs A LOT of work and polishing. Could be a Karryn's Prison tier famous.
Also, make the save possible anywhere, it is just annoying have to save on X locations.

r64b

Jan 24, 2019
Can at least someone confirm that the game doesn't work for Joiplay anymore so that i stop checking every update?
game does work on joiplay, however it requires you pressing enter or z before loading the title screen

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
game does work on joiplay, however it requires you pressing enter or z before loading the title screen
I know that,i meant that the game lags really bad before eventually crashing at least for me,that wasn't the case until the update that added the chose your backstory bit at the start

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes