VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
So...I take it that everyone else here share the same problem regarding the UI? Corruption bars/stats went missing after the update. They were present during the first few fights. After that, not anymore lol.

Reactions: Artykl

Fibrosion

Oct 8, 2020
Very basic bug: Pulling up the menu by clicking the arrows on the bottom of the screen causes the arrow keys to stop working.

Reactions: kzaazul

jimmydiddly

Nov 5, 2017
i started a new save to fix the broken UI but now I have another bug where if saria gets defeated and taken to the cave by mooks, she's still at 0 willpower when the defeated scene starts so it just auto fails as soon as I end my turn and then I get a game over screen and it autosaves to right before they take her to the cave so my save is softlocked.

Reactions: Artykl

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Very basic bug: Pulling up the menu by clicking the arrows on the bottom of the screen causes the arrow keys to stop working.
There was a hotfix (0.8.1) released later the same day as 0.8 that fixes that.

i started a new save to fix the broken UI but now I have another bug where if saria gets defeated and taken to the cave by mooks, she's still at 0 willpower when the defeated scene starts so it just auto fails as soon as I end my turn and then I get a game over screen and it autosaves to right before they take her to the cave so my save is softlocked.
Also should be fixed by the same hotfix. (0.8.1)

Vidust

Feb 9, 2018
Having an issue - the corruption bars in the bottom left have disappeared, not sure how to get them back. This was on a new game, not an old save.

SLaplace

Nov 4, 2017
Having an issue - the corruption bars in the bottom left have disappeared, not sure how to get them back. This was on a new game, not an old save.
I'm currently having the same problem.

In my case they disappeared after i was mashing my keyboard when out of combat to find if there was any other working buttons
next combat i got in, they were nowhere to be seen.

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
I'm currently having the same problem.

In my case they disappeared after i was mashing my keyboard when out of combat to find if there was any other working buttons
next combat i got in, they were nowhere to be seen.
There is an arrow pointint upward on the right side of your screen. Click that and it should appear again.

Reactions: Vidust and SLaplace

Vidust

Feb 9, 2018
There is an arrow pointint upward on the right side of your screen. Click that and it should appear again.
Oh, okay. That's weird, so hovering over that arrow brings up a bunch of stuff, but there's no indication or feedback that clicking on it brings up additional stuff. I think it would be more obvious if it all came up on hover, or all came up on click. Or there were two separate buttons. Or something.

Reactions: Dyhart

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
Can at least someone confirm that the game doesn't work for Joiplay anymore so that i stop checking every update?

PedroEsco

Jan 15, 2022
So is the only way to get h events and up the corruption is to let yourself lose to the mini bosses and small dudes? since v 0.5 or something i havent seen that many cut ins in battle. great game tho im a big fan of karryns prison so this is defo on a watchlist

themusicaster

Sep 25, 2021
If you have a nectar nugget (item that gives willpower and stamina), you can use it on turn 1 of the defeat scenes to bring your willpower from 0 to 5 to avoid the game over screen (working for me so far). Hope it helps

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes