VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Giving it a try, some nice level of complexity, maybe a bit too much with arms, legs and abs being a focus point too. Also damn bro, the basic movement animation is really iffy. And if the character pic is to be on the screen, give it multiple expressions and positions. Karyn's Prison mastered it that element.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
1669933855379.png

Something seems wrong if you initiate a titjob with the hound but I can't put finger on what.. :)
(And you can't do anything after that to escape or end the encounter)

Anyway, the game is much more pleasant to play as it is now!
Can't wait to see it finished, did you plan to make it available on Steam at some point?

Squidman33

Sep 9, 2022
could someone make a mini guide on unlocking the gallery?
First event- At the start of the game after beating the 3 goons check the tent
Second event- Get defeated by human enemies close to the beginning area
Third event- From the starting area go east until you see a sign post then go up the the rope and climb upwards towards the beast
Fourth event- Get defeated by the troglodytes(the green mutant enemies)
Fifth event- Same as the 3rd event but instead go down after the signpost and continue far east until you reach a ship. enter and get defeated by the enemies inside.
Sixth event- Enter the ship and keep going down each latter until you reach a door. enter it and go left to encounter the blue enemy
Seventh event- Continue past the ship. after being captured strike a deal with Tickles to trigger the h scene
Eighth event- After Tickles go up the stairs and fight the big guy. its preferred you have no cloths on since it triggers the h scene quicker
Ninth event- After defeating big boi go through the door on the right and go up the rope and through the door. Get defeated by any of the enemies there.

That's its :)

Chicken132435

Nov 7, 2017
Hi, can anyone help? This is what I get when I start the game :/ Sound is normal and i can hear when i press down on menu etc. just can't see anything :/

mica

Jun 10, 2017
seems to be a bug now where you auto get a game over whenever you lose and get captured

Docf

Jun 1, 2017
Same problem as the guy above. I think it may be a problem with transferring saves from older versions, because it looks fine when I start a new game.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes