VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Does anyone have a save with really high parameters? I don't know if I feel like grinding again...

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
use cheats, the game's balancing is non-existent since there are parts of the game that have not yet been developed after they have been implemented the balancing actually begins.
The next patch should be released within a few days and as the orgasm system gets implemented the whole gaming mechanic is probably going to change...

Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
Hey, big question guys, does anybody know if this game will follow a development cycle of 0.1 to 0.99 or from 0.1 to 1.0? game has a lot of potential but that 0.7 its kinda scary

BlackWyvern

Jan 13, 2022
Hey, big question guys, does anybody know if this game will follow a development cycle of 0.1 to 0.99 or from 0.1 to 1.0? game has a lot of potential but that 0.7 its kinda scary
Look at there you see what is planned and what the Dev is working at currently. it's a better indicator than a version number.

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
Skree here we go again
Patch.png

TL;DR :

Corruption should be a bit easier to gain.
1/6 of the Hub is in and already so much space to populate.
Next month is art month once again, finishing the rest of the cut-ins then onto Poses.

OP should be updated shortly

Changelog :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Devnote : If you are frozen after opening the advanced menu via clicking the button and not right clicking : right click to unfreeze. Gonna have a hotfix out within 24 hr.

Last edited:

Cpt Spooky

Jan 14, 2020
Got a problem with the new Hardened Wax Item. (Been fixed)

I wouldn't recommend picking it up until a fix. It's located here.

Last edited:
Reactions: dragonsix6969

Rushman93

Mar 21, 2018
The update seems promising in regards to the combat, but the fact that the sexual aspects are completely separated from the regular combat makes it a bit dull. The whole point of having sexual moves during combat is to have both your health and pleasure to manage isn't it? That makes it more complex as well as inserting the sexual aspect of the game into the actual gameplay.

Right now it feels like the sexual mechanics are only present in a transitional mechanic between the combat and a game over, instead of mixed into the combat itself. If that is the intent, fair enough, but it doesn't feel very exciting or interesting as it only plays a part after you basically have already lost. This might be only relevant for the early game.

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
Just put out a hotfix for the above wax issue, the defeat scenario WP jank and being frozen if clicking the advanced menu.

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
hey, where is my favorite lines (tits, hand, mouth) ? it's bug or new step to hardcore?
Uhh...mind describing what exactly you mean ?
(if you're talking about the gauges on the bottom left during encounters, some old saves might break that)

Last edited:
Reactions: dragonsix6969

derpycat97

Sep 10, 2020
so my hud for stamina, willpower, and pleasure just are not there i linked it to using cheats but also something else cause even when i dont they disappear. anyone know fix? (edit) ya all saves are like this no matter what

halcyonpurge

Feb 7, 2019
not sure if this is just an issue on my end, but the new orgasm cut-in will only play once during an encounter. after that it just says "Saria is now vulnerable to direct willpower damage" without showing the cut-in

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes