VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

semanuel2630

Jun 7, 2020
So i don't know what i'm doing wrong. Trying to get her fucked by the troglodytes but all they do is just jerk off on her... how the fuck do i proceed to the more jucier stuff?
Two things , guy: 1 - The game is still in an alpha mode. So you ll have to wait until the next updates come to see more naughtry things. 2 - Second thing if u wanna to see some lewd scnenes u ll have to wait until the enemies tease her with lewd attacks ( The purple text events that happens, eventually during the battle). It takes some time to reach the corruption level and you ll have to watcha out with your willpower to not to reduce to 0 otherwise Saria will fainted out and the Jerking off event will repeat again.

Reactions: spokkimax

sinka69

Oct 5, 2020
Grinded for a while using god mode and turns out you can't initiate H, even with skills you still need to wait for enemies to initiate so it's all random

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
Grinded for a while using god mode and turns out you can't initiate H, even with skills you still need to wait for enemies to initiate so it's all random
not all as i said before, if you block another lines you can get need scene, that you need. But it's only thanks to cheats, playing very pain without cheats in this game.

donxwit

Aug 12, 2020
How do i save? i can't see any save button to click on to save my progress...
In case you haven't found out by playing more: You can only save in the campfires' menu.

On another note: I like the game and the art, but was frustrated like many others, that you lose your willpower so fast that you can't really enjoy the H content. I dug around in the game files and found out that H attacks are also calculated against your armour - so deal max dmg if you are naked. The Resistence stat you get on every level up is completly useless as of now.

After I changed that I was able to reach most of the battle harassment scenes and even up to the 6-man oral party scene. But now i had the opposite problem - I had outleveled most mooks H attack stat but had 400% sensitivity. If the H attack dealt less dmg that my resistence, Saria was still unaffected because sensitivity is taken into account after base-dmg calculation. Unless I started a fight with <60% willpower for saria to be horny it would never lead to the finishing moves until I learned the Seduction skill to reduce my willpower at will myself.

But grinding all the scenes took way to long, so I reduced the cost of the corruption reduction skills and added corruption raising skills. And added the Nipplebite skill that Velminth added a cut-in for but no enemy knew how to use.

With permission of Velminth I could post my "modded" data folder so others can enjoy the gorgeous H content more without the cheats.

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
In case you haven't found out by playing more: You can only save in the campfires' menu.

On another note: I like the game and the art, but was frustrated like many others, that you lose your willpower so fast that you can't really enjoy the H content. I dug around in the game files and found out that H attacks are also calculated against your armour - so deal max dmg if you are naked. The Resistence stat you get on every level up is completly useless as of now.

After I changed that I was able to reach most of the battle harassment scenes and even up to the 6-man oral party scene. But now i had the opposite problem - I had outleveled most mooks H attack stat but had 400% sensitivity. If the H attack dealt less dmg that my resistence, Saria was still unaffected because sensitivity is taken into account after base-dmg calculation. Unless I started a fight with <60% willpower for saria to be horny it would never lead to the finishing moves until I learned the Seduction skill to reduce my willpower at will myself.

But grinding all the scenes took way to long, so I reduced the cost of the corruption reduction skills and added corruption raising skills. And added the Nipplebite skill that Velminth added a cut-in for but no enemy knew how to use.

With permission of Velminth I could post my "modded" data folder so others can enjoy the gorgeous H content more without the cheats.
pls do post the grind with this game to get anything close to h scenes is way to long

May 25, 2022
Not playing for a while, this is what I was thinking about. So, there is not sex battle yet?, in the sense of fucking an enemy until gets unconscious and die by de-hydratation.

I know that is really annoying being compared constantly with Karryn's Prison BUT, In the future we will be able to ass-ssassinte every enemy in combat while being virgin to the end?

Eneomaos

Aug 17, 2020
I've never played these kind of games too much besides usually just getting a save and watching the scenes that interest me (armpit licking scenes, yep, that's my thing).

This one though? It's legit promising. I had to play it for a good while thanks to the current lack of CG gallery and such, but I must say my experience wasn't bad. In fact, I enjoy it's overall style and direction, which reminds me of the LISA rpg, odd soundtrack and all, with weird enemies and setting.

The fetish options are also pretty much spot on, and the art is good. Armpit and abs worship? Pretty good stuff, here is hoping they get some dedicated NPC dialogue and events in the future.

All in all, mad kudos to the dev. You got something going here, champ, and I look forward to see where it goes. From someone who rarely bothers playing such games, I commend thee! 5 stars. Will pray for more armpit and abs content.

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
There are currently a number of ways to completely break the combat system, either through reaching a position where the player has no valid actions, or where neither side can actually harm their opponent. Many of these revolve around the Buster move and associated Busted status effect, and the Knocked Down and Busy status effects, for example:
  • Having sufficiently low Emotion & Stamina while not Busy and with no consumables can leave the player with no valid moves during their turn.
  • Using Buster on some but not all enemies, being Knocked Down and entering into a sexual position that applies the Busy status effect with a non-Busted enemy, and having that enemy cum will remove that enemy from the battle. It does not remove the Busy effect from the player however, rendering the player unable to use any move other than Give In (which does nothing), and the Busted enemies unable to do anything as the player is Knocked Down and they cannot use lust moves, creating an infinite loop.
These issues could largely be fixed by adding an always-usable Wait/Do Nothing move to prevent the no valid moves issue (which should also probably marginally increase Stamina on use), and a Surrender/Give Up move to auto-lose to prevent inifinite loops.

That being said the Buster move is also exceptionally broken from a balance perspective and effectively makes it impossible to lose a battle if used correctly, if all enemies are Busted you can no longer take Willpower damage with the sole exception of status effects (and the fact you can use it even while Knocked Down makes this very easy to pull off, not to mention most bosses are 1 vs 1 encounters), and status effects which damage Willpower are fairly rare. Using this technique also lets the player fully restore Emotion and Willpower every single fight, through use of Lash Out and Calmin Thoughts while Knocked Down.

Finally, I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended design, but Corruption gained from arousal levels can cause Corruption to exceed cap values during fights.

Last edited:

methebob

Apr 14, 2018

Please do!

donxwit

Aug 12, 2020
As there seems to be some demand:

Disclaimer:

Only for Saria Reclaimed Version 0.7
These modifications take most of the difficulty out of the game and you pretty much have to choose to lose a fight before all enemies finished themselves off by cumming.
It is only intended to make it easier to view and appreciate all the gorgeous Art until the Game itself is sufficiently far along in development that this is not needed anymore.
It will not be compatible with other versions of the Game without adaptations.
Also contains some minor balancing experiments from before I added the easy-corruption-stuff.

Install:

Replace the files in your directory /data/ with the ones from the mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gari Fuze

Feb 19, 2020
Only playable with god mode on, on save reload you have to be quick to reenter godmode or you can get "game over" message suddenly.

Author should fix enemies using all the same "hole" at once, it is weird. They should go elsewhere if one place is occupied.

Reactions: dragonsix6969

Irrelephant

Mar 20, 2020
I'd like for there to be a way to influence certain H actions happening over others. Like for example, I'm not really into foot jobs, so I'd like for thigh targeting moves to occur over foot ones when an enemy attacks the legs. So either through settings or unlockable actions it'd be nice to increase the chance of certain body parts being targeted over others.

semanuel2630

Jun 7, 2020
As there seems to be some demand:

Disclaimer:

Only for Saria Reclaimed Version 0.7
These modifications take most of the difficulty out of the game and you pretty much have to choose to lose a fight before all enemies finished themselves off by cumming.
It is only intended to make it easier to view and appreciate all the gorgeous Art until the Game itself is sufficiently far along in development that this is not needed anymore.
It will not be compatible with other versions of the Game without adaptations.
Also contains some minor balancing experiments from before I added the easy-corruption-stuff.

Install:

Replace the files in your directory /data/ with the ones from the mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was a good help for the gameplay man! There´s no doubts the art and the H-Actions will be improved by the Game Dv. Everyone here knows this game is still in a alpha mode and litlle changes like this can turn into good additions on the future. It´s my first experience in a Rpg game like this. I never played K.P before but heard the good things people talk about it.Then if the development goes inspired in its gameplay and RpgStyle, I believe him may find a way, fixing the unbalanced dificults and givin us another good game to play.

Vintabas

Dec 17, 2017
Game doesn't launch, just stays at black screen and PC freezes (sadly kinda shitty PC)
Is it because it is highly dependant on specs or it's just that it's badly optimized?

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes