VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Ybqdesu

Apr 26, 2020
I don't know if someone pointed out I did not read all the pages sorry. I have found out a method if you did not have already known: It requires turning on the cheats and activating the god mode. In combat you can leash out to make enemies make you 0 stamina and, when you fall down you go back to previous combat menu and select auto this makes them to auto-upgrade your lewd stats and makes you unable to hit them. Like an auto-farming method. Cheers!

May 25, 2022
This looks like it has some content but there is actually no variety at the moment.
I hope the direction it takes is the same as Karryn's Prison.

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
Looks nice, also dev seems to be working pretty fast (compared to others), so far it seems there are missing some scenes and maybe a little tutorial, at least as text at the begining, compared to other RPGM games, this one is pretty complex (and few bugs, but well... can survive that)

Last edited:

Aidrian

Feb 3, 2019
How to quickly corrupt her? It is so hard to actually corrupt her and getting her to be naked or getting horny enemies is quite hard so increasing her corruption is difficult and I feel like its a little to easy to keep her a virgin also quite annoying that the enemies attack's scale with your ST pool.

garbledextraction3

Jun 26, 2022
How to quickly corrupt her? It is so hard to actually corrupt her and getting her to be naked or getting horny enemies is quite hard so increasing her corruption is difficult and I feel like its a little to easy to keep her a virgin also quite annoying that the enemies attack's scale with your ST pool.
You cant. The only way to see any content is to have god mode turned on in the cheats options and just let the mobs beat you up until something happens. My guess is the game is just setup to check for bugs and isn't really playable in a standard sense. What I don't understand is why even have the lvl up + skill tree half of the combat system when none of it is relevant to the content people are coming to check out and you have to work against/ignore it to see what your here to see.

Reactions: dragonsix6969

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
So i don't know what i'm doing wrong. Trying to get her fucked by the troglodytes but all they do is just jerk off on her... how the fuck do i proceed to the more jucier stuff?

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes